+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need tips from senior for upcoming citizenship applicant Please

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
Hello all senior please help upcoming citizenship applicant ( for the form filling and documents preparation etc )

I am confused the below question when i was filling the form :

Question: 3 B C ( I do not have different name from question A ) so should I write N/A or No or leave empty .

Question : 5 H ( I am in Canada as a worker so i worked full last 4 years in Canada but before come to Canada I was other country for study and work ) now section H A says : were you working during the relevant period ( yes or no )
H B says : were you attending an educational training during the relevant period ( yes or no )

Question 5 I : I have a 6 months baby boy so what should I write question 5 I :

Question 9 C : I live in saskatoon SK and I do not have plan to go to Quebec's so should I say yes or no

Question 9 F : I am submitting CELPIP General test result should I say yes or no ( this question is relevant with Question no 7 )

You help and advice would be helpful for upcoming citizenship applicant including myself.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question: 3 B C ( I do not have different name from question A ) so should I write N/A or No or leave empty .

N/A

Question : 5 H ( I am in Canada as a worker so i worked full last 4 years in Canada but before come to Canada I was other country for study and work ) now section H A says : were you working during the relevant period ( yes or no ) yes
H B says : were you attending an educational training during the relevant period ( yes or no )
NO

Write detail of your kid & tick child is not school age

Question 9 C : I live in saskatoon SK and I do not have plan to go to Quebec's so should I say yes or no

In my opinion as you are living in Saskatoon write NO
Question 9 F : I am submitting CELPIP General test result should I say yes or no ( this question is relevant with Question no 7 )
In my application I write n/a with pen in front of this . If you didn't complete new comers language training you can write same.

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:

N/A

Question : 5 H ( I am in Canada as a worker so i worked full last 4 years in Canada but before come to Canada I was other country for study and work ) now section H A says : were you working during the relevant period ( yes or no ) yes
NO

Write detail of your kid & tick child is not school age

In my opinion as you are living in Saskatoon write NO
In my application I write n/a with pen in front of this . If you didn't complete new comers language training you can write same.
I left Section 9C and Section 9F Blank.. do you think they will return my application? :(