Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
PARANOID said:
i want to go to HS first so that it will be less hasssle. I won't be taking the english proficiency test or get my transcripts and all that.

But in my case, do you think i will still undergo an interview? Wouldn't they question me for applying in a secondary school instead of an undergraduate institution/college?
There won't be any question. If your application doesn't show a valid reason for you going to HS instead of undergrad, VO will reject your application. Personal suggestion: complete your college, take a proficiency exam (if your medium of study is in english, you can always replace that with a medium of instruction letter from the institution) and apply to undergrad. Safer :)

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rhasan is always contradicting peoples posts from a point of no information and thats why i havent reacted to his post.

Am very much used to him nowadays and thats why i dont respond to his post.

Do research man

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
Dear enfield,

I think I have written "Maybe it is not required in all countries". Just don't think everyone here is from India ok? I don't need to proof you about anything over here, people knows that I don't spread wrong infos over here. If I don't know something, I just don't reply.

Do you even know the meaning of affidavit? You just show someone's bank balance and don't provide any declaration from him, don't you think that's a little weird? Even in your checklist, it is written "Reference letter from the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your
program." You call that "reference letter", other's call it affidavit.

And don't be rude over here.
obviously I can be rude if you allege that I am spreading wrong post. So you better mind your word first. Well, I apologize for being indifferent to you.

We have VFS which handle documentation of behalf of Indian and Nepalese applicants, and no where I came across with Affidavit requirement.

Like my friend Haider posted that he had some problem with Affidavit requirement, its something strange for us. And i believe, atleast in India, your will be termed as "potential immigrant" in case you show third party financial support. And in that case lots of other thing works like "quality and cöntent of your proposed education", "prior educatiön, work experience". What I mean to say that if you løok for 3rd party support for your "cheap and useless diploma course, then I am afraid you wont get study visa but may be full citizenship.
rk experience". What I mean to say that if you løok for 3rd party support for your "cheap and useless diploma course, then I am afraid you wont get study visa but may be full citizenship.

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
rhasan said:
There won't be any question. If your application doesn't show a valid reason for you going to HS instead of undergrad, VO will reject your application. Personal suggestion: complete your college, take a proficiency exam (if your medium of study is in english, you can always replace that with a medium of instruction letter from the institution) and apply to undergrad. Safer :)
but whether i graduate AB Pol Sci here or not, I can't have my masters there or whatsoever because as i said laws of different states are different. The officer might question me on that part. Like how can i even continue my studies there. That's y i want to apply for a student visa this year and not wait til i finish my college here.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habil said:
Rhasan is always contradicting peoples posts from a point of no information and thats why i havent reacted to his post.

Do research man
but I like him, I am a lawyer and its funny that he is asking me to know what affidavit stands for !

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
enfield said:
obviously I can be rude if you allege that I am spreading wrong post. So you better mind your word first. Well, I apologize for being indifferent to you.

We have VFS which handle documentation of behalf of Indian and Nepalese applicants, and no where I came across with Affidavit requirement.

Like my friend Haider posted that he had some problem with Affidavit requirement, its something strange for us. And i believe, atleast in India, your will be termed as "potential immigrant" in case you show third party financial support. And in that case lots of other thing works like "quality and cöntent of your proposed education", "prior educatiön, work experience". What I mean to say that if you løok for 3rd party support for your "cheap and useless diploma course, then I am afraid you wont get study visa but may be full citizenship.
rk experience". What I mean to say that if you løok for 3rd party support for your "cheap and useless diploma course, then I am afraid you wont get study visa but may be full citizenship.
We also have VFS over here who handles applicants over here and like haider said, VFS never takes any application without any affidavit over here.

And who are you referring to by saying "cheap and useless diploma course"? LOL.

And can you please explain me what you mean by 3rd party financial support? :)

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
enfield said:
but I like him, I am a lawyer and its funny that he is asking me to know what affidavit stands for !
WOW nice man. Well in your signature place, it is written "MBA". How would I know that your major was in law? Now don't sue me :)

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Habil said:

Do research man
Dear bro,

There was only one clash with you regarding medical info and I honestly said that it was my mistake. What do you mean by "Rhasan is always contradicting people"s" posts from a point of no information"? If you think that I provide wrong info, how do you think I managed to stay over here for such long time then? And how did I manage to help 4/5 people to get their visa/medcal? If I was providing wrong infos, I would have been kicked like wasishah.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
WOW nice man. Well in your signature place, it is written "MBA". How would I know that your major was in law? Now don't sue me :)
my dear, I dont know how much IQ you have..

My signature means that I am a prospective student of MBA with GMAT score of 580, with 70th percentile and I have 7.5 IELTS, and finally that I applied on 20th May, 2011 at chandigarh.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
enfield said:
my dear, I dont know how much IQ you have..

My signature means that I am a prospective student of MBA with GMAT score of 580, with 70th percentile and I have 7.5 IELTS, and finally that I applied on 20th May, 2011 at chandigarh.
Bro you don't have to know my IQ level but I am pretty sure the "prospective student of MBA" is not written any where and the area is completely for "signature quote" which "generally" people gives their name/designation/current qualification. I guess you have more IQ than most of the people over here.

And just for the record, I am not going for any "cheap and useless diploma course" :) I am heading for uCalgary to do my MEng in Electrical Engineering. Now if that's cheap and useless according to you, I guess I should stop posting :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
Bro you don't have to know my IQ level but I am pretty sure the "prospective student of MBA" is not written any where and the area is completely for "signature quote" which "generally" people gives their name/designation/current qualification. I guess you have more IQ than most of the people over here.

And just for the record, I am not going for any "cheap and useless diploma course" :) I am heading for uCalgary to do my MEng in Electrical Engineering. Now if that's cheap and useless according to you, I guess I should stop posting :)
I didnt say that you are going for some cheap useless diploma in Mech Eng. Its you who is pretending that. I dont need to say about you, what others are saying is enough. Its you who is on drag with me.. I didnt expect this from you..

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
enfield said:
I didnt say that you are going for some cheap useless diploma in Mech Eng. Its you who is pretending that. I dont need to say about you, what others are saying is enough. Its you who is on drag with me.. I didnt expect this from you..
LOL. MAN you are something! I said MEng in Electrical Engineering and you translated that into "MECH ENG"...hahahaha. And if you claim habil as "OTHERS", then I have nothing to say. I thought lawyers were more like HEARING the people instead of HEARING a particular person. Peace out man! Give me a buzz when you get your visa with your rules. Same for habil bro too :)

Good that you got each others back :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
LOL. MAN you are something! I said MEng in Electrical Engineering and you translated that into "MECH ENG"...hahahaha. And if you claim habil as "OTHERS", then I have nothing to say. I thought lawyers were more like HEARING the people instead of HEARING a particular person. Peace out man! Give me a buzz when you get your visa with your rules. Same for habil bro too :)

Good that you got each others back :)
hmm lack of IQ to understand what I stated. Oh actually I am using mobile thats y that was in short... But I believe its more a matter of IQ. Hmm, may be something related to genetics. Lol ! Not at all a personal comment. Peace. . I love peace.. You are my friend. I have been here just since last two days and really dont know if we have more like you, peace lol

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
enfield said:
hmm lack of IQ to understand what I stated. Oh actually I am using mobile thats y that was in short... But I believe its more a matter of IQ. Hmm, may be something related to genetics. Lol ! Not at all a personal comment. Peace. . I love peace.. You are my friend. I have been here just since last two days and really dont know if we have more like you, peace lol

Yah man its about IQ also when you change a universal convention because you are using "mobile". And talking about "genetics" really shows what kind of person you are. And trust me, you will get more people like me because people like you can't really exists in social places like this. Maybe it is for people with (in your term) lesser IQ but we don't insult each other with nonsense. Get a life bro and hope that you will get your visa (it's been quite a long time since you applied, don't you think? VFS are generally very fast in processing applications. Or maybe its just the VFS in bd). Seriously, I need to give up arguing with you.