+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need suggestion

bappu

Aug 9, 2014
I am an cec applicant.I have received my passport and my wife and son's passport. Within few days i shall complete my landing.I am in canada now and they are in living my home country.After getting PR card i shall go to my home country to bring them canada. MY Question is can i carry their passport with me from canada to my home country. Please give me your valuable suggession

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
bappu said:
I am an cec applicant.I have received my passport and my wife and son's passport. Within few days i shall complete my landing.I am in canada now and they are in living my home country.After getting PR card i shall go to my home country to bring them canada. MY Question is can i carry their passport with me from canada to my home country. Please give me your valuable suggession
did not get what you want to ask ???? you are saying their passport is with you ? and they are in india?
so how passport stamped here in canada if they are in home country This is illegal as I know?

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
bappu said:
u cannot carry their passport.. u can do separate landing and they can do separate landing later.. u dont need to go back to your country to enter with your family.. u guys can enter at different times but the primary applicant has to land first.. so i suggest u do your landing here and then later ask your family to fly over to Canada and do their landing with their respective documents..

bappu

Aug 9, 2014
One of my friend has brought their passport here with an authorisation letter from them. I have send all of our passport for stamping. These copr is necessary for their landing. I am asking for suggestion because the matter of copr.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
bappu said:
One of my friend has brought their passport here with an authorisation letter from them. This you can't do It is illigal, although you did it I have send all of our passport for stamping. These copr is necessary for their landing. I am asking for suggestion because the matter of copr.
There are provision provided by CIC, If some of your dependent are not in canada , you must get their Visa stamping at their current location Not in Canada by changing Visa office location for them.

What do you think you have any other option? Other than not carrying back their passport with you ?.
Do what you feel is better for you .
Good Luck

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
CEC_1304 said:
There are provision provided by CIC, If some of your dependent are not in canada , you must get their Visa stamping at their current location Not in Canada by changing Visa office location for them.

This is absolutely not a requirement of CIC. Very few countries have such rules about not mailing passports. India is one, but CIC ruiles are not driven by India's.

If it was legal to have someone carry them with an authorization letter, why not get an authorization letter from your wife and carry them back yourself?