+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need suggestion on After ITA moves

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
Hi all,

I have 2 years of Canadian work experience in Closed work permit. Submitted my Express entry profile with the Job offer provided for Work permit extension by my employer. With job offer my CRS score is 498, hence received ITA in Jan 21st,2021 draw. The minimum CRS requirement for CEC on that draw was 454.

Is it a wise decision to decline ITA which I have received now with the job offer and get back into the pool with the score of 448 without job offer and wait for the next draws?
I am worried about the job offer which I am considering, issued for work permit extension may be refused at a later point.

By analyzing the trend, the minimum CRS score trend would come down in the upcoming draws.
Please suggest!
1. Whether I should continue my application with the received ITA or should i go back into the pool.
2. Will there be any downside for declining the ITA now?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
There’s no downside in declining an ITA, you’ll just go back to pool.

not sure if there is there is a time between declining an ITA and going back to the pool. Like there’s always a difference of a day between PNP and CEC draws. If you saw a PNP draw you can decline right away and wait for the CEC draw.

if you’re not confident with your job offer, I think it’s wise to decline and wait for the next draws. The decision is up to you, if you’re willing to gamble.

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
There’s no downside in declining an ITA, you’ll just go back to pool.

not sure if there is there is a time between declining an ITA and going back to the pool. Like there’s always a difference of a day between PNP and CEC draws. If you saw a PNP draw you can decline right away and wait for the CEC draw.

if you’re not confident with your job offer, I think it’s wise to decline and wait for the next draws. The decision is up to you, if you’re willing to gamble.

Thank you!
I have decided to decline and wait without job offer.

But when would be the next draw expected? I was expecting Feb 3rd and 4th would be the next draw for PNP and CEC respectively, but there is no update yet!!
I am confused?!?!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you!

But when would be the next draw expected? I was expecting Feb 3rd and 4th would be the next draw for PNP and CEC respectively, but there is no update yet!!
I am confused?!?!
There's no regular schedule. We don't know when the next draw will be. Of course lots of people are guessing - but these are just guesses.

skye09992

Jun 1, 2023
Thank you!

I am confused?!?!
Hey, how did it go? I am having the same issue. I heard this declining won't affect our score but not from official sources.