+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need spousal sponsorship help!!

dalila

Mar 27, 2007
hi my name is dalila im canadian citizen living in canada and i have question about sponsoring my husbend to come to canada .

my husbend is morrocan lives in the US , he went there on a tourist visa that was valid for 6 months then he applied for green card "AOS" through employment , the AOS was pending for one year and half but recently his AOS was denied and he has no status in the US at the moment.
my question is :
is it possible to sponser him to come to canada and finalize his aplications at buffalo NY even he has no status in the US at the moment or he has to go back to his home country and finalize his aplication within the visa office at morroco ?
thanks for your time every one.

cmk2

Oct 3, 2006
since he has no status in US, how do you intend to get him to Canada? a vistor's visa would be required and this could be a challenge to begin with.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dalila said:
hi my name is dalila im canadian citizen living in canada and i have question about sponsoring my husbend to come to canada .

my husbend is morrocan lives in the US , he went there on a tourist visa that was valid for 6 months then he applied for green card "AOS" through employment , the AOS was pending for one year and half but recently his AOS was denied and he has no status in the US at the moment.
my question is :
is it possible to sponser him to come to canada and finalize his aplications at buffalo NY even he has no status in the US at the moment or he has to go back to his home country and finalize his aplication within the visa office at morroco ?
thanks for your time every one.
As he was not "admitted" to the US for 1 year, he is not eligible to apply to Buffalo.

PMM