+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Some Info About biometric in Pakistan

mr_technician

Feb 1, 2013
Hi I just applied for TWF.I got the confirmation email they sent me a letter as well about Biometric

How can i get the appointment for my Biometric ????

What is the procedure to give the Biometric????

Please anybody how already gave the Biometric in pakistan please help me out here ????

Thanks a lot

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mr_technician said:
Hi I just applied for TWF.I got the confirmation email they sent me a letter as well about Biometric

Please anybody how already gave the Biometric in pakistan please help me out here ????

Thanks a lot
See: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
mr_technician said:

Thanks a lot
There is no need to get an appointment for Biometric. You can just walk in and get it done with in 30 minutes. Bring your passport and the biometric request letter with you. And as PMM suggest visit the website to find VFS office near you and also check the hours of operations.

Best of luck

mr_technician

Feb 1, 2013
alijumani said:
There is no need to get an appointment for Biometric. You can just walk in and get it done with in 30 minutes. Bring your passport and the biometric request letter with you. And as PMM suggest visit the website to find VFS office near you and also check the hours of operations.

Best of luck
Dear sir!
Thanks for the Help but the Link that PMM sent leads to VFS website, Could you please tell me where exactly it is written/mention within that website that i don't have to make an appointment.I just want to make sure b4 I go for Biometric because i live far from that point where that biometric will take place.

thanks a lot.

M.Yasir

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
mr_technician said:
Dear sir!
Thanks for the Help but the Link that PMM sent leads to VFS website, Could you please tell me where exactly it is written/mention within that website that i don't have to make an appointment.I just want to make sure b4 I go for Biometric because i live far from that point where that biometric will take place.

thanks a lot.

M.Yasir
I was telling from my personal experience. My wife just did her's biometric without any appointment. She just walked in their Karachi office and get in done within 15 minutes. If you have any questions please feel free to call VFS Islamabad office. They will guide you better thanks.

mr_technician

Feb 1, 2013
alijumani said:
I was telling from my personal experience. My wife just did her's biometric without any appointment. She just walked in their Karachi office and get in done within 15 minutes. If you have any questions please feel free to call VFS Islamabad office. They will guide you better thanks.
Thanks brother!
Today on 27th of March I finally gave my Biometric and i did exactly what you told me .thanks a lot for the help
and Please pray this time everything go well and I get my visa

Could you tell me how long it will take ? I am applying for work permit(I have job offer + Positive LMO)

Thanks once again

M.Yasir

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
I got the request from CIC to get the biometrics. I tried to schedule an appointment online but it didn't seem to work. I called the number provided on VFSGlobal and they kept saying that there can't schedule an appointment and we don't have information as to when is one going to open up. I have sent an email to the emails provided.
I'm very frustrated at this.

Has anyone tried to give biometrics recently in Lahore or Pakistan so to speak? Need help in this.

Awais_ch

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
I got the request from CIC to get the biometrics. I tried to schedule an appointment online but it didn't seem to work. I called the number provided on VFSGlobal and they kept saying that there can't schedule an appointment and we don't have information as to when is one going to open up. I have sent an email to the emails provided.
I'm very frustrated at this.

Has anyone tried to give biometrics recently in Lahore or Pakistan so to speak? Need help in this.
what did you do then? have you ended up in booking an appointment? or what is the current process?

Weeda

Feb 8, 2020
for biometric i have to book an appointment online or just walk in is there any one know please give some information

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Thanks brother!
Today on 27th of March I finally gave my Biometric and i did exactly what you told me .thanks a lot for the help
and Please pray this time everything go well and I get my visa

Could you tell me how long it will take ? I am applying for work permit(I have job offer + Positive LMO)

Thanks once again

M.Yasir
Hi Yasir

Any update on your WP application? I applied too, i think your application is being processed in Dubai.