+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED SOME HELP PLS.!! Application for spousal sponsorshipwas send @ canada place

pps

Jun 1, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I need your help please.. If you have any information, experience the same thing or ideas please advise me or share your knowledge about the situation please..

I have an application under the common-law sponsorship under skilled category. We had an application for 2months and 2weeks now. I just received a letter today saying that my application was transferred at canada place in edmonton. I dont have any idea why it happened.. Is there gonna be a problem with my application? Or what is the reasons sometimes they forwarded it at the Canada Place? Please help me enlighten my mind and knows the truth or reason why they were transferring files from vegreville to canada place..

Thank You for anyone will give me ideas and advises..

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
Re: NEED SOME HELP PLS.!! Application for spousal sponsorshipwas send @ canada place

Applications get transferred to a local office when there are doubts about something with your application. They will probably request an interview at some point. You are lucky they transferred it quickly, sometimes applications are not transferred for a long time, then sit at the local office for ages. Different posts indicate different wait times, but local offices all seem far too slow.

You can try calling the 1-800 number for an answer, but the IO who answers may not be able to tell you anything. Our application was transferred to a local office 6 months ago and we still have no idea what is happening. When I called about 3 months ago, they had nothing to tell me. We figure it is probably time to order our FOSS notes, as maybe by now they will have some information for us. (?!)