+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need some help please

philip26

Jul 26, 2009
hi my name is philip 27 years old from Morocco ,im married to a canadian and we have a little boy 3 months old born here in canada ,anyway me and my wife are having some serious problems and we are in the process of a divorce and im scared because i just got here 5 months ago and after the divorce they going to remove my permanent resident status and deport me from canada ,honestly i don t want to live in canada but now i don t have a choice because of my son i don t want to leave him and i think i can t take him to live with me in Morocco because his mom won t accept that .

so please if someone has some information or advise let me know i would be very greatfull thankx

philip mirano

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

philip26 said:
hi my name is philip 27 years old from Morocco ,im married to a canadian and we have a little boy 3 months old born here in canada ,anyway me and my wife are having some serious problems and we are in the process of a divorce and im scared because i just got here 5 months ago and after the divorce they going to remove my permanent resident status and deport me from canada ,honestly i don t want to live in canada but now i don t have a choice because of my son i don t want to leave him and i think i can t take him to live with me in Morocco because his mom won t accept that .

so please if someone has some information or advise let me know i would be very greatfull thankx

philip mirano

Who is going to remove your PR? Unless Canada Border Services Agency decides that you obtained your PR status by misrepresentation, they are not going to be interested in you. So you maintain your PR status.

PMM

zygurn

Star Member
Dec 26, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2009
AOR Received.
09-06-2009
Med's Request
17-08-2009
Med's Done....
14-09-2009
Interview........
02-12-2008
Passport Req..
28-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2009
LANDED..........
10-03-2010
You don't lose your PR if you divorce after landing. You can only lose your PR if you do not meet the requirements of living 2 years out of 5 or be convicted of a serious crime. And no, divorcing your canadian wife isn't a crime.