+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some help for Housing and Settlement Issues

Syed Arsalan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hello Sir/Medam,

Our application for Permanent Residence has been finalize . Now we have to face settalment problems, like houseing please tell me in sasketchwan good housing or rental home.

We are immigrants going to approach Saskatchewan to settle. I am the elder one in my family so I have to be cooperative with my family against the initial challenges which each immigrants have to face.I am in Computer Field doing B.S in Computer from my homeland.But now just in June to July we have to move from hear and travel to Loyd minster .So I need job to support my family. I am attaching my profile or resume so that you are able to advice me or show the directions of good jobs...
I am not hard to find my field jobs, just in beginning I can do any jobs like departmental stores, mobile / hardware repairing centers etc.or any jobs which require no experience and which you fell suitable for immigrants kindly let me known
Therefore its humble request to you that you guide me from your side and be connected with me ..
As soon as we land in Saskatchewan we firstly need rental home and at least job to manage ourselves.

Sincerely,

thanks
Syed Arsalan Ahmed

samdxb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
Hi

Welcome to this forum, can i ask u why u wanna go to saskatchewan?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You do not say anything about your immigration process but if you are landing as a PR and therefore will not need a work permit, you should be able to find some survival jobs in Lloydminster but keep in mind that this is a very small town, population only 27,000. You can read about it here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/proof.asp

A small town could be ok but you may not find many jobs in your field. You should however be able to get some job as the unemployment there is low.

To start with, you can go to a hotel or motel while you look for an apartment. You can look for hotels or motels at expedia.ca or booking.com

Keep in mind that most people in Canada move at the end of the month so if you arrive early in the month, unless you want to stay in a hotel for the whole month, you can only look at apartments that are already vacant but if you arrive in the last week of the month, you can also look at apartments where the tenant is about to move out.

The best way to find an apartment for rent is to read the local paper classifieds or go for a drive in the areas you want to live in and look for apartment for rent signs.