+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need some good advice and even opinions on our case

Baba boi

Jan 17, 2019
well hello folks
hope y'all will come give me some good advice.... share your opinions with me and give me some good tips also.

so this is our facts,
on the 23rd October 2016 me and my wife met on a internet dating site. we exchange phone numbers and talked on the phone for approximately 2 and a half months at that time we spent hour's talking to each other daily.
some 2 and a half months after we met online we fell inlove with each other and planned our marriage and my wife buy wedding rings etc in Canada and came to Trinidad and tobago we met in person on the 13th December 2016 and we we started hanging out with each other and each other families we then got married on the 23rd December 2016 in a small Hindu marriage ceremony at my family home which was attended by my wife family and my family my dad was the officiating priest and marriage officer p.s. I'm a trinidadian Hindu man of east Indian decent age 38 and my Canadian wife is a Roman Catholic woman of mix decent age 45..
after our marriage we live together as man and wife at my family home here in Trinidad and tobago we went on our honey moon and continue living in my family home until my wife returned to Canada and after we got our marriage certificate she applied to sponsor me to come to Canada in March of 2017 she visited me 2 Times after the application was filed and some 11 months into the application my emotions got the better of me and upon my advice and my demand my Canadian wife withdraw our application and sold most of her stuff which included her car etc but she kept and maintains her house in Alberta Canada and on the 19th December 2017 moved with her 2 kids age 8 and 10 to live with me here in Trinidad and tobago since then we have been living together here the kid's attends private school I perform my duties as a hindu priest full time and my wife is a stay at home mother and homemaker we are now thinking about applying once more for my permanent residence visa so that we can move to Canada as a family sometime soon as in Trinidad and tobago nowadays the cost of living is extremely high and the crime situation is out of this world now we think we can live a better life in Canada where living standards are better and Canada is by far alot safer .

things we plan on submitting with our future application are
our marriage certificate
pictures of wedding , honey moon, Diwali and our birthday party etc.
receipts for honey moon resort
proof of communication etc
a private school letter showing the kid's attends school
receipts for school fees
and copies of our drivers permits to show our address here in Trinidad and tobago is the same and notorized letters from our family and friends attesting to the genuineness of our relationship.

in regards with my Canadian wife sponsoring me whilst living outside of Canada the plan that we intend to show to immigration is my wife owns her house in Canada which would be accommodation and both me and her will show job search and quotations from shipping agencies here on cost to ship our person items there and we will show our local bank statement and my mom and dad will give us notorized letters of financial support as well as bank statement to help us out until we are settled so we do not need to ask the Canadian government for help whilst getting on our feet there.

please share your opinions and tips with us so that we can put together our application and be successful in getting my pr for Canada

thanks to all in advance
regards

Last edited:

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
well hello folks
hope y'all will come give me some good advice.... share your opinions with me and give me some good tips also.

so this is our facts,
on the 23rd October 2016 me and my wife met on a internet dating site. we exchange phone numbers and talked on the phone for approximately 2 and a half months at that time we spent hour's talking to each other daily.
some 2 and a half months after we met online we fell inlove with each other and planned our marriage and my wife buy wedding rings etc in Canada and came to Trinidad and tobago
It’s normal to meet on-line nowadays. :) My husband and I also met on-line, two times prior to marriage we met in real. On the first time we met- he proposed me, in the second time I introduced him to my family and friends, and he introduced me to his family. On third visit we got married... from the date we met on a dating site till the date we got married, it took us Around 4 years...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
well hello folks

so this is our facts,
some 2 and a half months after we met online we fell inlove with each other and planned our marriage and my wife buy wedding rings etc in Canada and came to Trinidad and tobago
You should review the advice that has been given to you in the past.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/soliciting-opinions.635518/

Baba boi

Jan 17, 2019
It’s normal to meet on-line nowadays. :) My husband and I also met on-line, two times prior to marriage we met in real. On the first time we met- he proposed me, in the second time I introduced him to my family and friends, and he introduced me to his family. On third visit we got married... from the date we met on a dating site till the date we got married, it took us Around 4 years...
thanks for your response
I now finished the entire post please re read and advice further
thanks

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
thanks for your response
I now finished the entire post please re read and advice further
thanks
Oh sorry, I thought u r not married yet... I am not sure what would be best way for u to do now... but, I wish you luck.)))