+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need some expert opinion

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
hello friends i am currently in a situation.....
in 2008 i have done +2 after that i have almost done nothing.i have made some diplomas from local institutes to cover up my gap.
i wanted to apply for study visa but my condition changed.then i applied for germany for student visa and sent those documents to Germany embassy they rejected and stamped my passport.My problem is now i want apply for federal trade program my points are complete but those certificates which i sent to German embassy makes me ineligible.actutally i was thinking of showing my work experience which i have made those diplomas.

i want to know if i try to apply for federal trade nad when cic sees stamp of german embassy can they get those documents from german embassy?
german embassy stamp shows i applied for student visa.
pls does anybody know about this?
my agent said embassies share information.
can somebody experienced can testify this?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amansingh123 said:
hello friends i am currently in a situation.....
in 2008 i have done +2 after that i have almost done nothing.i have made some diplomas from local institutes to cover up my gap.
i wanted to apply for study visa but my condition changed.then i applied for germany for student visa and sent those documents to Germany embassy they rejected and stamped my passport.My problem is now i want apply for federal trade program my points are complete but those certificates which i sent to German embassy makes me ineligible.actutally i was thinking of showing my work experience which i have made those diplomas.

i want to know if i try to apply for federal trade nad when cic sees stamp of german embassy can they get those documents from german embassy?
german embassy stamp shows i applied for student visa.
pls does anybody know about this?
my agent said embassies share information.
can somebody experienced can testify this?
German embassy's stamp will not disqualify you for a Canadian visa, if you meet all the requirements according to the CIC rules. During the background checks CIC may co-ordinate with any agencies which is beyond the applicant's ( or agent's ) control and knowledge.

amansingh123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
if cic gets documents which i submitted to german embassy then i am not eligible.
can they get those documents from cic?