+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Seniors..............

brill

Dec 11, 2009
Hi friends,
I need your assistance.
Please correct my this letter.

To,
Citizenship and Immigration,Canada
Federal Skilled worker
Centralized intake Office
Canada,
Dear Sir/Madam,
Good day.I applied under the category FSW- 1 noc.3112 General practitioner in December 2009.but unfortunately due to the shortage of points I withdrew my case and sent you a letter about my withdrawal with my new address.
In which you replied me in August 2010 and you said that I will get my refund within 8-12 weeks.Since then I haven't received anything.
I have attached your letter.
Looking forward for your kind co-operation.
Your sincerely,

Thanks once again,dear friend.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
brill said:
Hi friends,
I need your assistance.
Please correct my this letter.

To,
Citizenship and Immigration,Canada
Federal Skilled worker
Centralized intake Office
Canada,
Dear Sir/Madam,
Good day.I applied under the category FSW- 1 noc.3112 General practitioner in December 2009.but unfortunately due to the shortage of points I withdrew my case and sent you a letter about my withdrawal with my new address.
In which you replied me in August 2010 and you said that I will get my refund within 8-12 weeks.Since then I haven't received anything.
I have attached your letter.
Looking forward for your kind co-operation.
Your sincerely,

Thanks once again,dear friend.
Hello brill just make necessary changes to below

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing this with reference to your earlier correspondence in August 2010 related to refund of my FSW application fee. I would like to notify your good self that the stipulated time frame for refund has been already lapsed and unfortunately I have not received any correspondence during the period. Therefore, i would like to request to please assist me by expediting my refund. My personal details are as under for review.
Xxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxx
Kind Regards
xyz