+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED SOME ADVICED!! Newbie

Ezzy20

Jul 27, 2022
I'm planning to go to Canada with my husband, I'll be the main applicant and he will be SOWP. I will give some details of our background.

I have a Bachelor degree in Modern Languages with mention in tourism, I want continue my studies either by doing a master or a post graduate diploma or certificate, I have 5 years of work experience in the customer service area (my husband as well), even though we are from the Caribbean I haven't got the chance to work in the tourism industry, that is one reason I want to Increase my level of education but outside my country as I have heard that Canada's education is one of the best and also you as an international student have the chance to immigrate if you want. I am currently working rn. My husband's work experience is in the customer service area, he started university (Industrial Engineering ) but he stopped it to keep working, we met in high school (2014) and recently got married this year, we don't own a property such as a house, we pay rent and he owns a car. No kids and we are both around our 20s. We don't have even a friend in Canada nor relatives. I was about to forget that we have travelled to the US as J1 (summer work) when we were still in University, I went twice and he only once. We love Alberta province and Manitoba.

That is just a little background of the two of us.

Now my question is based on the info provided above, Which one should be the student? and What program you can recommend?

Thanks in advance! :)