+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some advice on when to apply

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
virtualoddity said:
When you say proof of employment, I have my experience letter/Relieving letter also the original offer letter from my previous company, will those be considered as proof of employment.
As per the requirement for Express Entry, reference letter is considered as the most important proof of employment. What you have mentioned can be submitted as supporting documents in addition to the reference letter. If you want the format refer to my comment above.

virtualoddity

Sep 23, 2015
Stanlee said:
As per the requirement for Express Entry, reference letter is considered as the most important proof of employment. What you have mentioned can be submitted as supporting documents in addition to the reference letter. If you want the format refer to my comment above.
Stanlee You da man :D thanks alot bro. is it ok if the money is spread across two fd accounts ?

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
virtualoddity said:
Stanlee You da man :D thanks alot bro. is it ok if the money is spread across two fd accounts ?
It is perfectly fine to split the funds into multiple FDs or even multiple Bank accounts as long as you are the Primary holder of that account.

And Reference Letter/Roles and Responsibilities letter is of utmost importance. You will need to get your roles and responsibilities letter designed/crafted as per your NOC. Just google for NOC code and you will get the standard NOC code responsibilities, then build your reference letter accordingly.

Like for IT people most common NOCs are 2171,2172,2173,2174..

virtualoddity

Sep 23, 2015
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
It is perfectly fine to split the funds into multiple FDs or even multiple Bank accounts as long as you are the Primary holder of that account.

And Reference Letter/Roles and Responsibilities letter is of utmost importance. You will need to get your roles and responsibilities letter designed/crafted as per your NOC. Just google for NOC code and you will get the standard NOC code responsibilities, then build your reference letter accordingly.

Like for IT people most common NOCs are 2171,2172,2173,2174..
Thanks for the confirmation. I'm a Software test engineer, and from the CIC site i gather that my NOC should be 2173. However, of all the points listed i think the following point. best describes my work. so is it safe to go with 2173?
"Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems"

virtualoddity

Sep 23, 2015
virtualoddity said:
Thanks for the confirmation. I'm a Software test engineer, and from the CIC site i gather that my NOC should be 2173. However, of all the points listed i think the following point. best describes my work. so is it safe to go with 2173?
"Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems"
Also to add more points above, I have served as test engineer, Test analyst and currently Quality engineer