+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some advice about Immigration Cunsultants

Hekx

Feb 4, 2018
Qatar, doha
Firstly, i am a newbie in terms of"direct/self apply"specifically Canada with a lot of terms and process to bare with and its causing me migraines,reading from blogs to websites and gov.gc.ca,to start with i am applying for a temporary work permit,ive drop dozens and dozens of applications from job sites to company websites etc.(thanx 4 my phone having a pen embedded on it so i jut down passwords and logins) and evryday some emails kept on coming and coming(lolz)from scams,to spams, fisching, frauding etc.i got some real feedbacks too!, got invited for skype,actual job testing, some kept my profile for future reference (but hell im ocean away from canada) to cut the story short, 1 cunsulting agency in toronto invited me to apply and fill up free assessment on their website,giving me the advice that turns out i got two options,1.Employer-Specific type of work permit which i needed to provide a positive/approved LMIA and a job offer from the employer, 2.Atlantic Pilot Program in which it doesnt require an LMIA and only a job offer is needed for my Permit application to proceed, for #1.option the payment needed for a Job offer is CAD400 plus taxes and CAD800 plus taxes, i check the IRCC website and it turns out that the cunsultant transacting with me is Legit with no"deregatory"records on file, as to the website, i dont know if it is genuine or scam, i e mailed the IRCC for verification about the said cunsultant and they replied me that the name of cunsultant doesnt exist, but it is in fact listed as a good performing cunsultant(so confused now with migranes) pls need some"genuine"piece of advice,, thanx

Hekx

Feb 4, 2018
Qatar, doha
P. S. so confused,sorry for some errors, CAD 800 plus taxes for a Temporary work permit, and CAD400 for a job offer, is it justifiably right fee for the 2 documents?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Could you share the name of the consultant? Firstly a consultant cannot give you a permit, you have to apply for it and the money they are charging looks dodgy. Did you try googling their name. That may lead to you finding out if they are a scam or not.

Hekx

Feb 4, 2018
Qatar, doha
Thank u russ for your insights,,oh sorry i cannot attached the actual screenshot of the search result on the ICCRC CRCIC website but her name is Ms.Nallely Perez Gonzales of UNITED CANADIAN CUNSULTING appearing/answering in all queries on their website chat box,,i message ICCRC few days ago and they replied me back that the name of the said consultant apparently didnt appear on their list of consultants when in fact her name appeared in their list together with her status and RS number,i send the screenshots in response to ICCRC, and still waiting for their answer

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Thank u russ for your insights,,oh sorry i cannot attached the actual screenshot of the search result on the ICCRC CRCIC website but her name is Ms.Nallely Perez Gonzales of UNITED CANADIAN CUNSULTING appearing/answering in all queries on their website chat box,,i message ICCRC few days ago and they replied me back that the name of the said consultant apparently didnt appear on their list of consultants when in fact her name appeared in their list together with her status and RS number,i send the screenshots in response to ICCRC, and still waiting for their answer
1. Because her name is listed as Gonzalez Perez, Nallely not Gonzales

Hekx

Feb 4, 2018
Qatar, doha
Its just a letter s instead z, but my point is how about the payment of CAD1200 plus taxes for assistance in obtaining a foreign applicant for a job offer, and a work permit, is it justifiably reasonable fee?