+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some advice about FSW Immigration.

babu1234

Dec 16, 2013
Dear Brothers/sisters,

I'm new to this forum and hence need your help badly. I'm going to apply for PR and for that I have some queries regarding immigration to Canada. It will be highly appreciated if anyone give me some advice/suggestions.

1) What is the requirement for "Quebec Selected Skilled Worker" visa?

2) Which documents shall I need to submit for "Quebec Selected Skilled Worker" visa?

3) I am presently preparing to apply as "Federal Skilled Worker". My wife is my only dependent. I want to take her to Canada only after managing a job there. Is it possible, or I have to take her with me just when I first migrate to Canada?

4) I'm a citizen of Bangladesh. I'm a B.Sc. Engineer. What I have to do to get an "Educational Credential Assessment" report?

5) Shall I have to submit the original result sheet of IELTS exam? What if I need the original result sheet for other reasons?

6) I also have some professional training certificates. What I have to submit for them (originals or certified copies)?

7) Shall I have to fill the form "Statutory Declaration of common law union (IMM-5904). Shall I have to submit my "Marriage Certificate" with it?
Shall I have to submit the original one or a copy certified by notary public?

I'm eagerly waiting to get a reply.

God Bless You.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

babu1234 said:
Dear Brothers/sisters,

I'm new to this forum and hence need your help badly. I'm going to apply for PR and for that I have some queries regarding immigration to Canada. It will be highly appreciated if anyone give me some advice/suggestions.

1) What is the requirement for "Quebec Selected Skilled Worker" visa?

2) Which documents shall I need to submit for "Quebec Selected Skilled Worker" visa?

3) I am presently preparing to apply as "Federal Skilled Worker". My wife is my only dependent. I want to take her to Canada only after managing a job there. Is it possible, or I have to take her with me just when I first migrate to Canada?

4) I'm a citizen of Bangladesh. I'm a B.Sc. Engineer. What I have to do to get an "Educational Credential Assessment" report?

5) Shall I have to submit the original result sheet of IELTS exam? What if I need the original result sheet for other reasons?

6) I also have some professional training certificates. What I have to submit for them (originals or certified copies)?

7) Shall I have to fill the form "Statutory Declaration of common law union (IMM-5904). Shall I have to submit my "Marriage Certificate" with it?
Shall I have to submit the original one or a copy certified by notary public?

I'm eagerly waiting to get a reply.

God Bless You.
1. Quebec, start your reading here: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html
2. See No.1
3. If a visa is issued, it will have an expiry date 1 year after the medical or when the passport expires. She has to enter before that expiry date, so yes you could land first.
4. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp Note your occupation has to be in one of the following 24 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=jobs#jobs
5. Yes, the original has to be submitted, can't be more than 2 year old. Then you apply to IELTs for another copy.
6. Training certificates are not required.
7. No, you are married, you submit a copy of your marriage certificate. Please read the instructions regarding copies and originals.