Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 April 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
im Asim and i belong to Pakistan....my dad applied for Canadian Immigration in 2006 January as an Entrepreneur in Federal Class and addressed to CHC, Islamabad, and we received their acceptance letter in the same month on 31st January 2006....after this in May 2008 we received a letter for updating the file from CHC Islamabad and so on same letter received in February 2012 but this time its from CHC London.....i wanna know how much more time this will take as so far almost 96 months elapsed in this trail....we are not using any Representative for this but can u tell me anything about my concern....?
Thanks & Regards

Lubs64

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Hi Asim, CHC London is processing Business Visa applications from Pakistan. You should make a case specific inquiry to CHC London try (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/index.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=3 ) or (https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london).
Regards lubs64

muhammadarkhan

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 April 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
hi Lubs64 thanks for showin interest in my query but i already did that in last month when 95 months passed away and i received the response from CHC, London in which they r sayin that we are dealing wid number of Business Class application right now and your application is also in the Queue...so we cant provide u any specific timeline.....

sckel

Star Member
Mar 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain Trinidad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2007
Doc's Request.
12/12/2011
AOR Received.
15/10/2007
Med's Request
12/11/13
Med's Done....
16/12/13
Passport Req..
26/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/3/14
LANDED..........
12/4/14
Average processing times for these applications is 97 months for 80% of the cases so your case is definitely on the slower end. Did you submit all of the requested documents on time? Also have you ordered any CAIPS / GCMS notes as yet?

muhammadarkhan

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 April 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
nopes not yet but i did ask for CAIPS notes in 2010 but after that i didnt ask for CAIPS notes.....

Lubs64

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Asim, as Sckel has suggested you should reorder your CAIPS / GCMS notes. See what the notes say, at least you will know if your application/ file has been looked at.
I am in the same boat as you, my AOR is 2009. I contacted CHC London and they have given me the same response as yourself.

muhammadarkhan

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 April 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
What will happen if apply for CAIPS notes....it will just give some sort of satisfaction that my case is at this stage....i need the suggestion for speedin up my father's process....like shud i email them again about the status of my father's case and over and over so that they will notice that the timeline has over now, we shud answer them something serious....shud i go for such options....???
shud i generate specific case enquiry after every week or 10 days or 15 days....

sckel

Star Member
Mar 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain Trinidad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2007
Doc's Request.
12/12/2011
AOR Received.
15/10/2007
Med's Request
12/11/13
Med's Done....
16/12/13
Passport Req..
26/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/3/14
LANDED..........
12/4/14
The benefit of CAIPS / GCMS is that at any time the VO picks up your file, a notation is made on the system. This may give you some info. Also, there is usually a B/F date on the notes which is a targeted date for them to look at your file again. Not always accurate but at least it gives you an idea.

I don't get the impression that emailing them repeatedly like that would help.

We all share in your frustration. CIC's lack of communication and information is more annoying than the actual wait times...

muhammadarkhan

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 April 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Hi there,
i need ur assistance once again, today i received an email from an unknown person where I found medical instructions from LVO, im really shocked having such email from unofficial email address not from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca for medical instructions although a list of valid and true panel DOCTOR'S for medical examination also attached with it but official letter of medical is missin in attachments.....i've replied to the email in a very polite way and asked him about for who r u and what is this, y r u send me for such thing from an unofficial source of contact, y it is not from an authorized source of contact like LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca....and also BCC this reply to LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca and also emailed to my countries visa office regardin this in islamabad....

i need ur help in my this matter guys...!!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What's the email address you received the email from?

muhammadarkhan

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 April 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
someone Peter William guy sent me that email....peter7@inbox.com

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muhammadarkhan said:
someone Peter William guy sent me that email....peter7 @ inbox.com
Not sure if this is real or a scam - because they usually don't write emails using personal email address

muhammadarkhan

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 April 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
but i need some serious answers coz how can be my personal information comprised like this.....im really surprised after such thing that High Commission information is also leaking out to person and causing scams and ruining lives.....

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muhammadarkhan said:
but i need some serious answers coz how can be my personal information comprised like this.....im really surprised after such thing that High Commission information is also leaking out to person and causing scams and ruining lives.....
1. We're not sure about the validity of the email
2. All members here can do is to give you advice but if you want serious answers you should contact CIC for more information.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/protection/fraud/index.asp

Why don't you edit out the personal details and post the email on here.

muhammadarkhan

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 April 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
APPLICATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 5:14:50 AM
To: (my_email_address)
1 attachment
DESIGNATED MEDICAL.doc (34.4 KB)

To: (my_email_address)

Name of Applicant: XYZ
DOB of Applicant: XYZ
Nationality: Pakistan
Client ID Number:
File Number: XYZ
Telephone number:
Type of Application: Permanent residence in Canada

Date: FRI, April 04,2014 11:35:17 +0000

Dear Sir

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The process of your request is now complete and I am now enclose the documents for your family Medical Examinations. Regulations state that an officer may require an interview/if necessary, to assess an application at the visa office where the application was submitted. If you and any of your dependants are called for an interview and fail to appear, your application will be assessed based on the documentation on file. You will normally be advised of your interview 6 - 8 weeks before the date. If any changes occur in your application, such as change of address or family composition, you must advise our office in writing immediately.

List of Designated Medical Doctors is attached with this mail.

After Medical Examinations you need to open Canadian Dollar A/c in your name in Canada, transfer the proceeds C$165,000 in your account and ask your banker to FAX (011 92 51) 208-6900 your credit balance.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Regards
CSU (VCM)

cc:
1. Access to Information and Privacy Division
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Narono Builgin
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A1L1

2. Canadian High Commission
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad