Nov 21, 2019
Rwanda
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
VISA
hello Every one here,
I am M. Mundere Jean de Dieu,
i would like you if you can give me help,i am Congolese refugee in Rwanda since 1997 for Tutsi massacre in Zaire,
if you can guide me the way to get sponsor even to continue my studies it will be a miracle for me, i have failed to communicate with group of five, we have a status of UNHCR Rwanda with my sister and her daughter .Any help or advice is welcomed,
Thank you very much and God bless you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks for your Reply, but u didn't say about group of five reference too
thank you
You can try to find a group of five but it Is very hard to find a group and many have a list of people they will sponsor so there is a long waiting list.

mbarujd

Nov 21, 2019
Rwanda
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
VISA
thank you very much for your quick response,if you can direct me the way to find group of five it will will a pleasure to me and i can try by myself to communicate, to wait for the long list no problem we have been tough to wait since 1997 when i quite my country and till now i am in the comp wait for God's grace.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thank you very much for your quick response,if you can direct me the way to find group of five it will will a pleasure to me and i can try by myself to communicate, to wait for the long list no problem we have been tough to wait since 1997 when i quite my country and till now i am in the comp wait for God's grace.
You have to look and find them. They are very hard to find and most people selected have a contact already in Canada lobbying for them.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thanks for your Reply, but u didn't say about group of five reference too
thank you
For Group of Five, you really need to have a connection in Canada like a family member living here or a very close friend who is willing to sponsor you and who is able to find four more people to join the sponsorship.

You can try reaching out to organizations who are classified as Sponsorship Agreement Holders (SAH) to see if one of them is willing to sponsor you as a refugee. However this generally has a very low level of success since most of these organizations are not accepting new sponsorships.

You can find the list of SAHs here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/agreement-holders/holders-list.html

Information about the SAH program:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/agreement-holders.html

There is unfortunately a very very low chance you will be successful in coming to Canada under a refugee program.

If coming to Canada is a priority, then I would recommend you focus on qualifying to immigrate through an economic immigration program like Express Entry:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html