+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need protection

Tall Adams

Oct 22, 2023
am an athiest refugee in an islamic country faced a lot difficult situations because of religion change, now i am afraid living amongst THEM

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i can go if i could the issue is am a refugee how would i go to other places i am not a super power to go wherever i want unfortunately
If you want to claim asylum in Canada directly, you would need to first apply for a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada, get that TRV approved, and then travel to Canada and claim asylum once you arrive.

Reactions: Tall Adams

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i can go if i could the issue is am a refugee how would i go to other places i am not a super power to go wherever i want unfortunately
If you are registered with UNHCR, they will decide where you are resettled. Or you find a group of 5 in Canada willing to support you as a refugee.

Tall Adams

Oct 22, 2023
If you want to claim asylum in Canada directly, you would need to first apply for a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada, get that TRV approved, and then travel to Canada and claim asylum once you arrive.
that's very convincing yet am unable to do that, which simply means that i should give it up! idk why it's so easy muslims travel yet we're athiest couldn't get a chance to

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
that's very convincing yet am unable to do that, which simply means that i should give it up! idk why it's so easy muslims travel yet we're athiest couldn't get a chance to
I don't understand what you mean when you say it is easy for muslims to travel but not easy for athiests. Canada doesn't ask for your religion in the TRV application. Your religion is irrelevant as it relates to the TRV application.

If a TRV application is not possible, then you cannot claim asylum in Canada directly. In that case you would need to try to secure private sponsorship. In order for this to be possible, you would have to move out of your home country to another country. Private sponsorship is not possible if you are living in your home country. If you are able to relocate to another country, then ideally you would want to be recongized there as a refugee by UNHCR. Next would be to try to find an organization or group of individuals in Canada who are willing to sponsor you privately. This is generally quite difficult to do unless you know someone who is living in Canada already (e.g. family members or close friends).

Tall Adams

Oct 22, 2023
I don't understand what you mean when you say it is easy for muslims to travel but not easy for athiests. Canada doesn't ask for your religion in the TRV application. Your religion is irrelevant as it relates to the TRV application.

If a TRV application is not possible, then you cannot claim asylum in Canada directly. In that case you would need to try to secure private sponsorship. In order for this to be possible, you would have to move out of your home country to another country. Private sponsorship is not possible if you are living in your home country. If you are able to relocate to another country, then ideally you would want to be recongized there as a refugee by UNHCR. Next would be to try to find an organization or group of individuals in Canada who are willing to sponsor you privately. This is generally quite difficult to do unless you know someone who is living in Canada already (e.g. family members or close friends).
i have a friend but he lives in america not Canada! would that be possible because am already a refugee in a neighboring country!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i have a friend but he lives in america not Canada! would that be possible because am already a refugee in a neighboring country!!!
Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking.

For private sponsorship through the group of 5 program, the sponsors need to be in Canada and need to be Canadian citizens or Canadian permanent residents.

Tall Adams

Oct 22, 2023
Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking.

For private sponsorship through the group of 5 program, the sponsors need to be in Canada and need to be Canadian citizens or Canadian permanent residents.
thank you so much your information is constructive i hope i had someone in Canada!!!!