+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Proper statment of purpose to apply study permit

Sajid Ahmed

May 10, 2014
Alhumdullilah, i have recieved an offer of admission in MaSc in oil and gas engineering from Memorial university of newfoundland for Fall 2014.
My sponsor is my mother and she will bear all my expenses including fees during master program, because she has enough money in her account approximate $47,000 CAN. And also she has Property document and tenancy agreements by which she recieve monthly income of 40,000 PKR.
Actually, my two brother one is elder and 2nd is younger are living in south Africa on behalf of Work permit and they send money to my mother account via bank transfer, i have proof of their remitance.

Please guide me it will better to show mother's bank statement for study permit?

Also please send Sop sample to apply study permit for above program to my Id: engr.sajidpatel@yahoo.com.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) The fact is that nobody knows your personal circumstances better than you do.
2) If the VO discovers a plagiary SOP, there is a good chance you won't get approved.
3) SOP is an optional document. So, if you have a strong case already, you can do without it.
3) The last but not the least, the North-American higher education system puts a prime on essays or in other words the ability of a student to support his point of view in writing. You should have done your EPT exam by now, which includes the writing section. Follow the same pattern, be reasonable and honest and you will get your SP. Cheers!

k.m.elzeiny1995

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
abu Dhabi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in fact , SOP is very important paper . because here you need to show to the officer that you wont stay in Canada after you finish your studies .
also you need to have a good financial documents . some of the applications been refused because they didn't show enough financial resources .