+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Proper Guidance

Payal Thakkar

Feb 6, 2019
Hello
My brother wants to come to canada , we were planning to get a student visa , but there are some issues
he completed is 12th in 2013 with 50% and the 2013 to 2016 he was in college and persuing bachlors of commerce but he did not complete the college as he has backlogs in some semesters and in 2018 he came to canada as a visitor and was here for 6 months.

he wants to come here now on a legal status

what can i do now , can i apply for a student visa for him ??

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
You cannot apply for him. He will need to apply to a college in Canada, get accepted, and then apply for the student visa and permit.

I'm assuming you want him to immigrate to Canada. To do that, he will need to qualify for the process on his own - you cannot sponsor him.

Did he overstay his visa when he was last in Canada?

Payal Thakkar

Feb 6, 2019
You cannot apply for him. He will need to apply to a college in Canada, get accepted, and then apply for the student visa and permit.

I'm assuming you want him to immigrate to Canada. To do that, he will need to qualify for the process on his own - you cannot sponsor him.

Did he overstay his visa when he was last in Canada?

Hello

He will be applying for himself only i just want to know that the stiuation that he has is it good to apply for student visa , are there chances that he can get student visa ?

no he did not overstay , he was allowed to stay 6 months and he stayed that much only

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello

He will be applying for himself only i just want to know that the stiuation that he has is it good to apply for student visa , are there chances that he can get student visa ?

no he did not overstay , he was allowed to stay 6 months and he stayed that much only
Given his academic record (he didn't complete his bachelors, right?), it will be quite difficult but not completely impossible.