+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need more information on IQAS

Pavan9676

Oct 2, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I made my ECA from WES and got my result as "Master's degree from a non-authorized institution". My university is hold accreditation from ACICS which is a national agency.

Can I use IQAS for my ECA does it accepts a degree from national accreditation agency?

Please help me with this guys.

Thanks in advance!!!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You need to check with IQAS. They have a guide on their website check if your institution fall in that list.

kayvee29

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I made my ECA from WES and got my result as "Master's degree from a non-authorized institution". My university is hold accreditation from ACICS which is a national agency.

Can I use IQAS for my ECA does it accepts a degree from national accreditation agency?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Hi, same thing happened with me. WES did not evaluate SCDL PG. I went for IQAS . they took approx 10 weeks and they recognized it. Please go for IQAS

umbro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance!!!!
Hi,

I have similar issue.
Have you tried with IQAS yet?
Please share your experience!

umbro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi, same thing happened with me. WES did not evaluate SCDL PG. I went for IQAS . they took approx 10 weeks and they recognized it. Please go for IQAS
Bro, do not disinform people here, your school and its accreditation is very different issue.
But if you wanted to say there is hope for IQAS, then thank you!

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Guys, do not waste your time with IQAS.After waiting 4 months i received an email saying they could not conclusively verify my credentials and refunded the entire amount to me.

In short it was utter waste of time and endless effort !!

umbro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Guys, do not waste your time with IQAS.After waiting 4 months i received an email saying they could not conclusively verify my credentials and refunded the entire amount to me.

In short it was utter waste of time and endless effort !!
I am so dissapointed at these 5 organizations!

Pavan9676

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,

I have similar issue.
Have you tried with IQAS yet?
Please share your experience!
Hello,

I didn't try with IQAS because, currently I am doing my second masters and it has the regional accreditation. So, I am waiting for my masters to complete.

umbro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hello,

I didn't try with IQAS because, currently I am doing my second masters and it has the regional accreditation. So, I am waiting for my masters to complete.
Glad for you!
Did you transfer your credits from previous university?
I am thinking to transfer credits from my ACICS accredited degree to regional accredited school if it is possible.
But I am confused about next thing, if I am able to transfer credits and get degree from appropriate university in about a year, will WES and other orgs assess it as Masters degree?

Pavan9676

Oct 2, 2018
Glad for you!
Did you transfer your credits from previous university?
I am thinking to transfer credits from my ACICS accredited degree to regional accredited school if it is possible.
But I am confused about next thing, if I am able to transfer credits and get degree from appropriate university in about a year, will WES and other orgs assess it as Masters degree?
Yes, we can transfer the credits from ACICS accredited university to regional.
The final degree will be on the regional accredited school. But, I am not sure whether WES will accept the degree if it is under 1 year.