CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi Forum Members,
I have some query regarding Courier Pickup for PPR.

1- Suppose after PPR request email I want to arrange Courier Pick up service what is process, Is there any Link we use to arrange for passport pickup ? If yes , can you please share the link.
2- Is there any dedicated Courier VFS Delhi had tie up ? Do you know name of Courier?
3- So while arranging PPR pick up we can select Date and time when the courier guy will come and pick passport or we do not have option for any date selection ?
4- Suppose Principal Applicant is not available at the time of PPR request Notification came (out of city) and hand over his/her passport to some other family member , Courier don't have objection to pick it from family members , OR Primary applicant must present physically to hand over passport to Courier?
5- Also is it possible passport we ourselves deliver to Courier office (in case we know the name of courier) who was suppose to pick it from our Home.
6- Is there standard rate for pick and drop of passport which VFS charge and it is per applicant of per family package ?

My parents will be out of city for few months so thinking the option in case PPR request came once they will be out of city.

Any Help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

kk240391

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Hi Forum Members,
I have some query regarding Courier Pickup for PPR.

1- Suppose after PPR request email I want to arrange Courier Pick up service what is process, Is there any Link we use to arrange for passport pickup ? If yes , can you please share the link.
2- Is there any dedicated Courier VFS Delhi had tie up ? Do you know name of Courier?
3- So while arranging PPR pick up we can select Date and time when the courier guy will come and pick passport or we do not have option for any date selection ?
4- Suppose Principal Applicant is not available at the time of PPR request Notification came (out of city) and hand over his/her passport to some other family member , Courier don't have objection to pick it from family members , OR Primary applicant must present physically to hand over passport to Courier?
5- Also is it possible passport we ourselves deliver to Courier office (in case we know the name of courier) who was suppose to pick it from our Home.
6- Is there standard rate for pick and drop of passport which VFS charge and it is per applicant of per family package ?

My parents will be out of city for few months so thinking the option in case PPR request came once they will be out of city.

Any Help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Search vfs global canada passport submission webform in google. Go to the website and submit details along with the payment. You receive further details on email.
Blue Dart will pick up passport from specified address.
You can't select a date for pick up. A blue dart representative will pick up within three days of the payment. So have everything ready the same day you do the payment.
In our case they didn't ask for principal applicant while taking the courier package.
Not sure if they started accepting in person because of Covid.
Around 1800 for each person.

Reactions: CEC_1304

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Search vfs global canada passport submission webform in google. Go to the website and submit details along with the payment. You receive further details on email.
Blue Dart will pick up passport from specified address.
You can't select a date for pick up. A blue dart representative will pick up within three days of the payment. So have everything ready the same day you do the payment.
In our case they didn't ask for principal applicant while taking the courier package.
Not sure if they started accepting in person because of Covid.
Around 1800 for each person.
Thanks for reply

Yes I saw couple of vides in youtube , so it is much clear now to me
2 Questions

1- In case of 2 applicants , Two separate AWB number will generate and both parents need to send Passport in separate Envelops ?
2- in section "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?" do i need to select Yes or NO ? My both parents already did Biometric on same VFS centre where we have to sent passport .
In my opinion i should select "Yes" for above drop box . do you have any idea?

Thanks

Reactions: find_anand

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Thanks for reply

2 Questions

1- In case of 2 applicants , Two separate AWB number will generate and both parents need to send Passport in separate Envelops ?
2- in section "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?" do i need to select Yes or NO ? My both parents already did Biometric on same VFS centre where we have to sent passport .

Thanks
Just bumping up my message , so anyone can answer please

Thanks

kk240391

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for reply

2 Questions

Thanks
1. Yes, separate envelopes and two AWBs will generate
2. Don't remember answer for second question. I guess No if you have already finished biometrics