+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information regarding study Masters in mechanical engineering in Canada2015

Jan 8, 2013
Dear All,
I am Gorav. I graduated in mechanical engineering from prestigious university of India in 2013 with 70% marks. I have IELTS score of 6 Band in (Academic Module). I have over 2 years of work experience in the field of Oil & gas, energy sector industries from July 2013 to present.
I am looking for Master ( M. Eng , MS ) in the mechanical engineering from Canadian Universities or affiliated colleges. I want to apply for Dec, 2015 or Jan, 2016 session. please suggest me which university is suited to my profile. Where i can get admission with these academic records.
I shall be highly thankful to you for this help.

regards
Gorav

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your academics is very good coupled with your work experience you have very good chances in all universities. The only flaw in your profile is your IELTS score. I would say its very poor for university standards. Least 6.5 would have helped. If you have scored less than 6 in any modules then re-take IELTS else you will waste money on applications. Ensure you get least 6.5 in all modules but try to target a minimum score of 7 in all bands to boost your chances of guaranteeing an acceptance.

You can try, University of Alberta, Toronto, British Columbia. If you want a cheap MEng course then try University of Saskatchewan, Regina, Memorial.

All the universities listed here except Memorial have winter intakes. But the deadlines are almost elapsed. It is very likely that your application will be considered only for May 2016 or September 2016 if you apply now. In that case it is better to re-take IELTS and try for Summer or spring 2016 with a strong profile.

PS: I've applied for Jan 2016 intake MEng industrial engg at Regina, Concordia and mechanical engineering at New brunswick. Happy to help mechanical engineers.

Rakumates

Jun 28, 2015
Hi friends.

I have query regarding second master degree in Canada.. I have been engaged as Master in Mechanical specialized in manufacturing Engineering and would like to do Meng in Canada. My query is

1. Is it possible to take admission for MEng while having a master degree ?
2. Which qualification will take as priority Master or Bachelor?
3. If yes. is there is any problem for visa rejection from the officers after getting admission.

please help me out with this queries.

Profile : ME - 79.1% ( No backlogs)
B.Tech - 60.4%
I have 3 year work experience in desired field.

Raaffiiq

Aug 19, 2015
Guys sorry its off Topic...

but how to post a new Topic??? I cannot find any "Post a New Topic" button in my account... Since i am a newbie its not enabled or can someone help me out as how to post a new topic. Even i cant send any personal messages to others...Thats y i had to post it in some Topic...

Again, i am so sorry Rakumates, the thread starter and others to interrupt in your discussion...

Thanks guys

roohbir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Chandigarh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raaffiiq said:
Guys sorry its off Topic...

but how to post a new Topic??? I cannot find any "Post a New Topic" button in my account... Since i am a newbie its not enabled or can someone help me out as how to post a new topic. Even i cant send any personal messages to others...Thats y i had to post it in some Topic...

Again, i am so sorry Rakumates, the thread starter and others to interrupt in your discussion...

Thanks guys
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/
Go to this link. There's a New Topic button at the right corner just below search

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Rakumates said:
Hi friends.

I have query regarding second master degree in Canada.. I have been engaged as Master in Mechanical specialized in manufacturing Engineering and would like to do Meng in Canada. My query is

1. Is it possible to take admission for MEng while having a master degree ?
2. Which qualification will take as priority Master or Bachelor?
3. If yes. is there is any problem for visa rejection from the officers after getting admission.

please help me out with this queries.

Better to go for Phd. It has more value in canada.

Profile : ME - 79.1% ( No backlogs)
B.Tech - 60.4%
I have 3 year work experience in desired field.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Better to go for Phd. It has more value in Canada.