+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information please

Michael101

Jan 14, 2016
I have been tracking the process online since i took the citizenship test on January 14, 2016 and passed.they told me to wait until i get the date to take the oath ceremony. Today, new line is been added and it says this :

4. We sent you correspondence on February 3, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

What's this mean?

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michael101 said:
I have been tracking the process online since i took the citizenship test on January 14, 2016 and passed.they told me to wait until i get the date to take the oath ceremony. Today, new line is been added and it says this :

4. We sent you correspondence on February 3, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

What's this mean?
they just sent you on Feb 3, wait for the letter, you might receive it this week or so, maybe additional documents needed or requested for fingerprints... just wait for the letter they sent you... best of luck...

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Michael101 said:

What's this mean?
Agree with other user, you can expect the letter next week. Try to comply with CIC's requirement and you would get the Oath invitation within few weeks. Wish you all the best.

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Agree with other user, you can expect the letter next week. Try to comply with CIC's requirement and you would get the Oath invitation within few weeks. Wish you all the best.
Maybe, maybe not. Sounds like a CIT0520 form to me. If that is the case, who knows how long it will take or what will happen.

YNSAFDARI

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Yes I agree, you are lucky that you did get the msg on your online profile, i had not even got that for my citizenship test and I missed my test coz of that and coz I had moved and had forgotten to change address, and was all the time monitoring online application status which wasn't updated. When I contacted CIC they said it takes several weeks ... long story...
You should wait it should be coming soon.

Michael101

Jan 14, 2016
Moment of truth..Today i got the letter and they need an electronic fingerprint taken.This is what the letter said;

To proceed with your application, you must have your fingerprints taken within (30) days of this letter.

so, tomorrow I'm going to execute this mission :). I thought something serious then this. Its easy now

canmozu

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
One positive not the RQ only fingerprinting.
You are set back by 50 dollars and one month of delay.
I think you take this as part of process.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Michael101 said:
Moment of truth..Today i got the letter and they need an electronic fingerprint taken.This is what the letter said;

To proceed with your application, you must have your fingerprints taken within (30) days of this letter.

so, tomorrow I'm going to execute this mission :). I thought something serious then this. Its easy now
Nice to hear that, its not a big problem at all. After submitting the FP, candidates getting the Oath within 3-4 weeks. Stay Positive ;D

Michael101

Jan 14, 2016
Today i took electronic fingerprints in Canadian Corps of Commissionaires office in Ottawa and everything went well.Lets see what happens next :)....