+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Information on Conestoga offer letter

smasherx

Nov 8, 2021
Hello ,

I applied to three subjects in Conestoga college for May intake 2022.

It has been over a week now. I have got a confirmation that I am being held in a "waiting list" for two of the subjects. The other subject I applied for, shows "No decision".

Could anyone tell me how long it will take to get an offer letter? Also I would like to know if anyone else has got offer letter from Conestoga college for the May 2022 intake.

Thanks in advance,

Reactions: houssem msaddeg

houssem msaddeg

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
Hello ,

It has been over a week now. I have got a confirmation that I am being held in a "waiting list" for two of the subjects. The other subject I applied for, shows "No decision".

Could anyone tell me how long it will take to get an offer letter? Also I would like to know if anyone else has got offer letter from Conestoga college for the May 2022 intake.

Thanks in advance,
for me it take 8 weeks exactly (jan2022)

smasherx

Nov 8, 2021
Can you share your experience? Like, were you in the waiting list? or you directly got the offer letter.

Thanks in advance!

houssem msaddeg

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
yes the first selected programme that i choised (software engineering 3 years advanced diploma ) was waitlisted.
just be patient .
college always take long time to reply
hope you get a positive reply soon .

Reactions: smasherx

smasherx

Nov 8, 2021

Thanks in advance,
Could you share the name of programs you have enrolled for may 2022 ?
[/QUOTE]

Global Hospitality Management