+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Information in entering Separate Province of New Immigrants

oklabous

Jul 1, 2007
Hi, i need your concrete opinion/advise. We have an approved immigrant visa, My wife and i are both working in Saudi Arrabia in different companies. In oder to save our expenses, we decided to fly directly from Saudi to Edmonton, but we discovered that her hospital will not allow her to go other country once she file exit visa or resigned, she will sent back to her point of hire (philippines) Now, is it ok if i will fly directly from Saudi to Edmonton (our target teritory) and she will start from Philippines to Vancouver then Edmonton, without me as i am the principal applicant. There's no direct fly from to Phil to Edmonton (so far) so she needs to have connecting flight to Vancouver, is there any problem in Immigration ofc in Vancouver then? Please response to my e-mail armen@riy.btc.com.sa

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

oklabous said:
Hi, i need your concrete opinion/advise. We have an approved immigrant visa, My wife and i are both working in Saudi Arrabia in different companies. In oder to save our expenses, we decided to fly directly from Saudi to Edmonton, but we discovered that her hospital will not allow her to go other country once she file exit visa or resigned, she will sent back to her point of hire (philippines) Now, is it ok if i will fly directly from Saudi to Edmonton (our target teritory) and she will start from Philippines to Vancouver then Edmonton, without me as i am the principal applicant. There's no direct fly from to Phil to Edmonton (so far) so she needs to have connecting flight to Vancouver, is there any problem in Immigration ofc in Vancouver then? Please response to my e-mail armen@riy.btc.com.sa
As long as the principal applicant lands first, then the accompanying dependent can land anytime/anywhere (except Quebec) within the validity of the Visa.

PMM