+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need information for re entering canada..in which category of trv should i apply

zombies

Aug 7, 2011
hi every1....

It would be really helpful if some 1 could guide me after going through my situation that in which category of trv should i apply from india to re enter canada...here is my profie

I came to canada in sep 2011 for study...i was in humber college and was enrolled in a one yr post graduate course...i successfully completed my studies in may 2012 .....but unfortunately on may 20th i met with an accident in canada in which i broke my arm and was asked to go through a surgery which was done in canada...on june 10th i applied for my post graduation work permit...and i returned to india on june 14th to be with my family and quick recovery....now since i got that work permit for one yr from 1st aug 2012 to 1 aug 2013.....i want to return back since m recovering...but on that work permit its written this does not authorize re entry...could some 1 plz suggest how should i go now....and in which category should i apply from india for trv...would this work permit get expire if one leaves the country....o if i come back i have to apply for it again... o i can start working on this work permit wen i come back..i m very confused...any suggestions from u guys would b really helpful.........plz help me to
find a way to re enter....awaiting for ur reply...