+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information about sponsor

jeanchris

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,

I am 28 years old, have been living in the Dominican Republic for the past 5 years, I do not own a residency in D.R but I have been passing most of my time here while travelling to other place at the same time.

I have been with my girlfriend for over the past 2 years, and we just had a baby.

I am doing good financially, have good amount of money in my bank accounts in Canada & DR but do not own any property at the moment or declare anything in Canada, since my
job/work is not taxable and I do not live there. My situation is something you dont see everyday since I play poker profesionally, my girlfriend doesnt have great income.

I was wondering what would be the best to way to go in my situation, when I get married will Canada approve that I sponsor my wife even if im not active in Canada and beside bank's account I do not own/declare nothing in Canada?

What about a travelling visa for her, would that be doable if I do not plan on going back living in Canada but would love that she could travel with me and my baby over there?

Thanks for the help,

Jean