+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information about Feximco Canada Inc.

Aug 9, 2021
Hey All
I have applied for Canada PNP program in Alberta since 1.5 years ago through the Feximco Canada Inc. They show the me the account details only and i did the bio-metrics by my own. Still now any confirmation is not coming from the VFS Bangladesh.
I am really very confused about the Feximco Canada Inc. whether they are the genuine organization who process for the canada visa. I have already paid almost 6.35 Lakh BDT for the visa processing.
If anyone have any idea about this organization please let me know please. I am really very tensed about the organization.
Regards
Osman Chowdhury, ACCA Affiliate

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey All
I have applied for Canada PNP program in Alberta since 1.5 years ago through the Feximco Canada Inc. They show the me the account details only and i did the bio-metrics by my own. Still now any confirmation is not coming from the VFS Bangladesh.
I am really very confused about the Feximco Canada Inc. whether they are the genuine organization who process for the canada visa. I have already paid almost 6.35 Lakh BDT for the visa processing.
If anyone have any idea about this organization please let me know please. I am really very tensed about the organization.
Regards
Osman Chowdhury, ACCA Affiliate
Did you get an ITA? Sounds like a fraud. Ask for your Express Entry account information and logins since the AINP program is through EE. Visa for what? PNP programs are permanent immigration programs. You don’t get a visa. You gave them money to process a visa, but they should be submitting your application for Express Entry and then you select Alberta for PNP.