+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need information about Canada visit visa with valid schengen visa

Innocentmalik

Dec 8, 2014
Dear respected members i need information about visit visa of Canada..
i m currently living in italy and i have a valid schengen visa.I want to visit canada for tourism please suggest me some faster ways to get the visit visa..
please also mention that i have any advantage of a valid schengen visa to visit canada..
your reply will be highly appreciated thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your Schengen visa has no relevance/advantage to an application for a Canadian visitor visa, other than showing your legal residence in Italy.

There is no "faster" way to get a visitor visa.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innocentmalik said:
Dear respected members i need information about visit visa of Canada..
i m currently living in italy and i have a valid schengen visa.I want to visit canada for tourism please suggest me some faster ways to get the visit visa..
please also mention that i have any advantage of a valid schengen visa to visit canada..
your reply will be highly appreciated thanks
If your schengen visa is of a long stay e.g 10 year category then its useful as proof that you have long term residence status in Italy where the standards of living are in line with Canada and are thus less likely to be an economic migrant wanting to work illegally in Canada or even claim refugee status. If its a visitors schengen visa then it will be considered in the 'travel' history but neither visa in itself presents a definitive advantage. What matters is the ties you have to Italy or your home country read - a good job, business, family and genuine income levels that make your planned travel realistic. If you have USD 2K in the bank and the Canadian trip is costing USD 10K well then you will get bounced. The fastest way to get a visa is to submit a completed application form accurately filled out with all required documents in the format requested e.g original , certified etc. This way the visa post can make a decision without having to come back to you for more information or wanting to interview you. Typically visa posts refer applications from those visiting the country back to the home country e.g if you are from India but visiting Italy and applying for a Canadian visa the visa post will refer it back to India and delay the whole process.