+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need info- Transcript to WES from NEHU (North Eastern Hill University) Shillong, India

Apr 5, 2019
Hi guys, has anyone got his/her transcript shipped to WES from North eastern hill university (NEHU) Shillong, India? I've check with mailTranscripts and they do not have a channel established with NEHU for shipping transcript directly to WES (as per new rules). Any leads or info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

navin3

Aug 16, 2020
Hi @PankajSingh26 the steps to get your transcripts are:

Process to get your transcript from NEHU-
( http://exams.nehu.ac.in/formsdownload)

- Write an application (hard copy) to the Examination Controller requesting him to issue your transcripts. Mention all your details there (name, roll no, regn no, course, stream, year).

- Pay transcripts fees online at SB Collect -- Educational Institution -- NEHU Development Account-- Original Transcripts Fees. (You have to pay separately for each semester). After payment take a printout of each payment transaction.

- Submit the application, payment printouts, registration card photocopy, all semesters marksheets photocopy to the Examination Department at NEHU (Room 30)

You can find all these instructions on the exams page of NEHU

Reactions: LOCHANA28

saidul11

Aug 13, 2021
Hi @navin3

Thanks for the detailed info wrt getting transcripts from NEHU. This is very helpful.
I had another question on the same thread.
Can you please let me know, does the University(NEHU) send the transcripts directly and how much time did it take for you?

Aug 21, 2021
Hi @navin3

Thanks for the detailed info wrt getting transcripts from NEHU. This is very helpful.
I had another question on the same thread.
Can you please let me know, does the University(NEHU) send the transcripts directly and how much time did it take for you?
Hey,
I applied for my transcripts through a service provider company amiltranscript.com and I came across them while reading reviews on Quora. Due to covid postal services of the university were not operational but mail transcript shipped i to WES and all this took time of approximate 25 working days. I was worried if it would get rejected but gladly nothing as such has happened.

Sep 9, 2021
@Nikhil and @navin3 - Did you guys got your transcript from NEHU? What is the process? Could you please help ?
I applied through mailtranscripts as I couldn't follow up with the university multiple times. They provided me with an application id through which I could see updates whenever I wanted. They took care of everything from their end which in result was pretty hassle free for me.

Ajay Sanghi

Sep 8, 2021
Mailtranscripts would be a good option if you want to apply for your transcripts through them. They seemed a pretty reliable company to me and were professional in handling their applications.

Aisha Sinha

Sep 29, 2021
I used services of mailtranscripts to get my transcripts from NEHU. My work was done in flat 2-3 weeks and I am quite satisfied with the services they are providing.

Shruti Singh

Sep 29, 2021
I got my transcripts for my master's course from NEHU Shillong. I used mailtranscripts . I had to create an application on their website and upload scan copies of my documents. I was provided with an application id through which I could check my status. I found their services reliable as I got my transcripts on time.

LOCHANA28

Oct 26, 2021
Hi NEHU group,
After a long search I finally found this page. I am applying to be ONTARIO CERTIFIED TEACHER in Canada. I have my B A and B Ed from NEHU.
if anyone has done the process please guide me through it will really be helpful. .Thank you