+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need immediate help,Express entry inquiry about IELTS expiry

Meet77saagu

Jul 8, 2019
Help me to tackle with this situation.
I got nomination from Manitoba on 30 oct. and got ITA (EE)on 14 nov.
my spouse ielts has already expired on 2 nov 2019 ,and mine will expire on 6 jan 2020 (test date) I am primary applicant.
we will get our pcc near about 10 dec after that i will be able to submit full application.
so help me what should i do.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Help me to tackle with this situation.
I got nomination from Manitoba on 30 oct. and got ITA (EE)on 14 nov.
my spouse ielts has already expired on 2 nov 2019 ,and mine will expire on 6 jan 2020 (test date) I am primary applicant.
we will get our pcc near about 10 dec after that i will be able to submit full application.
so help me what should i do.
your ielts should be ok, if ielts expires after you receive AOR then note that they lock the profile at that date. So before jan 6th your ielts should be ok.

Your wife's IELTS would probably not be acceptable because they want test scores within the last 2 years.

At least that is my understanding.

Meet77saagu

Jul 8, 2019
your ielts should be ok, if ielts expires after you receive AOR then note that they lock the profile at that date. So before jan 6th your ielts should be ok.

Your wife's IELTS would probably not be acceptable because they want test scores within the last 2 years.

At least that is my understanding.
if we submit application with her old ielts and write a LOE that she has filled new exam and will update in next 20 days.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
if we submit application with her old ielts and write a LOE that she has filled new exam and will update in next 20 days.
You have until Jan 14th to submit, right?

What's the earliest that your wife can give IELTS and get the result? It would probably be better if you give IELTS and submit the profile rather than send them the results later on.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=121&top=6

Also this thread will be useful for you

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/received-ita-ielts-is-about-to-expire.592381/

Meet77saagu

Jul 8, 2019
if i am also retake my exam and will not be able to get 6 each band in all module to meet the elligibility then i couldnot submit my application?
or i can

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
if i am also retake my exam and will not be able to get 6 each band in all module to meet the elligibility then i couldnot submit my application?
or i can
if you don't meet the minimum requirements then of course you won't qualify. You can probably still submit your application but without the minimum cutoff score it will be rejected.