+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA - IELTS is about to expire

arminius

Oct 30, 2018
Hi all,

I know, that this question is already bee asked many times, but will try luck :)
We have received a Certificate of Nomination from Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
The certificate is about to expire on April 17, 2019.
There is a note in nomination email saying: "Ensure you include valid IELTS General Training or CELPIP test result in your application for permanent residence. IRCC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests (taken within the last two years) or if your application is incomplete."

We got an ITA yesterday Nov. 29 2018.
My IELTS test is about to expire on Nov. 3, 2018. The next IELTS General test in my country will be conducted only on 14 Feb 2019.

We are trying to complete and submit the application as soon as possible. But..

Can you please advise how should we proceed in case we get ITA?
  • Proceed with current IETLS that is about to expire on Nov. 3, 2018?
  • Decline ITA, redo the IELTS test and submit a new score (only after March/April 2019) in Express Entry
  • In the event of ITA decline by us due to IELTS expiration, what are implications (will we appear in the Express Entry pool again after resubmitting new IELTS results?)
We really afraid, that it may lead to delay or cause issues with our permanent residence application process.

Thanks in advance
Alya

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Hi all,

I know, that this question is already bee asked many times, but will try luck :)
We have received a Certificate of Nomination from Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
The certificate is about to expire on April 17, 2019.
There is a note in nomination email saying: "Ensure you include valid IELTS General Training or CELPIP test result in your application for permanent residence. IRCC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests (taken within the last two years) or if your application is incomplete."

We got an ITA yesterday Nov. 29 2018.
My IELTS test is about to expire on Nov. 3, 2018. The next IELTS General test in my country will be conducted only on 14 Feb 2019.

We are trying to complete and submit the application as soon as possible. But..

Can you please advise how should we proceed in case we get ITA?
  • Proceed with current IETLS that is about to expire on Nov. 3, 2018?
  • Decline ITA, redo the IELTS test and submit a new score (only after March/April 2019) in Express Entry
  • In the event of ITA decline by us due to IELTS expiration, what are implications (will we appear in the Express Entry pool again after resubmitting new IELTS results?)
We really afraid, that it may lead to delay or cause issues with our permanent residence application process.

Thanks in advance
Alya
I’ve read on the forum that the IELTS must be valid at time of submission. If you’re submitting your application today or before the 3rd you can use the test as your AOR would be a date before the 3rd. If you’re submitting after the 3rd then you need to redo your test.

Jawadpathan

Aug 4, 2018
Hi Alya,
I need to know what you did later on? Did you proceed with submitting application with expired score or managed to get new test results?

BR
Jawad