+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help_Regarding not Working while studying online

Nuttykumar

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
Dear All,
i got admission into a university for JULY 2020 intake, but did not apply due to corona, and later I deffered it to October, In the mean time i lost my job due to corona in the month of APRIL 2020, since i was planning for Canada student visa, i applied my visa in the month of August and got AIP in the month of September. I mentioned about my current work status while filling the application as start date and END Date as APRIL 2020,
After i got AIP i continued online studied and finished 1 term already,

Now my concern is will the VO thinks that I'm job less considering the fact that i am not working since APIRL 2020 . ( initially during CORONA time it was really tough to get a job as i am high paid ( 40 lks INR) and after i got my AIP i decided to concentrate on my Studeis a

I saw a post from fellow Pakistani citizen that his visa is rejected due to unemployment .... Can some one please throw some knowledge .. below is my profile.

1. Applied under SDS on 10th Augst, AIP on Sept 28th 2020 from INDIA, biometrics done on 4th January 2021
2. 12 yrs of work experience, applied for MBA Masters degree.

Awaiting your suggestion and TIA

Nuthan

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
Dear All,
i got admission into a university for JULY 2020 intake, but did not apply due to corona, and later I deffered it to October, In the mean time i lost my job due to corona in the month of APRIL 2020, since i was planning for Canada student visa, i applied my visa in the month of August and got AIP in the month of September. I mentioned about my current work status while filling the application as start date and END Date as APRIL 2020,
After i got AIP i continued online studied and finished 1 term already,

Now my concern is will the VO thinks that I'm job less considering the fact that i am not working since APIRL 2020 . ( initially during CORONA time it was really tough to get a job as i am high paid ( 40 lks INR) and after i got my AIP i decided to concentrate on my Studeis a

I saw a post from fellow Pakistani citizen that his visa is rejected due to unemployment .... Can some one please throw some knowledge .. below is my profile.

1. Applied under SDS on 10th Augst, AIP on Sept 28th 2020 from INDIA, biometrics done on 4th January 2021
2. 12 yrs of work experience, applied for MBA Masters degree.

Awaiting your suggestion and TIA

Nuthan
Any experts