+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help

Depa

Dec 12, 2020
Hi I got my ita Feb 2021 however today I got an update asking for
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been
six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate

However my current residence is Kuwait and I haven’t traveled ever since I submitted both the pcc from Kuwait and India. Do I need to get the Indian pcc again?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi I got my ita Feb 2021 however today I got an update asking for
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been
six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate

However my current residence is Kuwait and I haven’t traveled ever since I submitted both the pcc from Kuwait and India. Do I need to get the Indian pcc again?
Yes you had to apply for a new one.

yz1525

Star Member
Apr 29, 2022
Indian pcc sometimes takes a long time and I have only 24 days to submit everything if takes more time then What do I do then?
I think it's okay if the Indian one is not a new one since you haven't travelled there since your last PCC. But to be secure, you can apply for a new one and send a webform to explain your situation. And if you get a new one, even after the deadline, you can send it through webform.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Indian pcc sometimes takes a long time and I have only 24 days to submit everything if takes more time then What do I do then?
In that case apply for a new one, submit the old one and explain that you had applied for a new one and it will take a while, maybe also submit the receipt for new one.