+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help

Oct 12, 2018
Hey there,
I am currently in Saskatchewan as a student doing 1 year Business Management in Saskatchewan Polytechnic. I am planning to do second year program of supply chain management also of 1 year. Should i go with the second year course and SINP or should i move to another province to study in worthy course which can give me field job then apply for express entey. I have completed Bachelors in Business Administration from Inidia

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hey there,
I am currently in Saskatchewan as a student doing 1 year Business Management in Saskatchewan Polytechnic. I am planning to do second year program of supply chain management also of 1 year. Should i go with the second year course and SINP or should i move to another province to study in worthy course which can give me field job then apply for express entey. I have completed Bachelors in Business Administration from Inidia
If your estimated express score after new course is more than 450 then go for it but if its less than 450 then if i had been at your place i would have taken PNP to PR option. If you can get an enhanced nomination in PNP which is worth 600 points then you should create EE profile and apply for PNP.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

Hossain619

Jan 13, 2020
Hey there,
Hi, I also want to apply for saskatchewan polytechnic but I want to know how did you select the course option for Post graduate diploma as there is single or double post graduate respectively. Well I want to do PG Business management and after that supply chain should I select this two option together will there be any problem regarding visa or should I select only one course and later on extend the study permit apply and for the second course? Please help me out bro