+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help

A guy in trouble

Apr 19, 2019
It might certainly lend some credibility to your claim that your relatives applied for a study permit without your consent. It may/may not overturn the misrepresentation ban. At best, IRCC may only refuse you for the study permit.

Again:
1. Did you sign the IMM 5476 form ('Use of representative') authorizing your relatives to apply on your behalf?

2. When did IRCC inform you that you have been banned for misrepresentation?
yes there is a form in my file on which a condition is written that only be signed if representive or agent used and they have signed my signs on it allowing them to submit or withdraw my application at vfs globl office. there is someone's name i think he is agent and there is a relation written on it with me as i am a client and he is a agent.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi I'm from srilanka. .Right now my country is under attack of terrorists.. We are in fear of sending our children to school..n my spouse to work too..can we come to Canada as a refugee as immediately.. Plz help me someone..whole my country is in danger.. Plz help have two kids .
While today’s attacks were terrible, they are not grounds for a refugee claim. You also cannot claim refugee status directly from Sri Lanka. You would need to move to a different country and be recognized as refugees by UNHCR. UNHCR will then decide where you are resettled. The alternative would be to travel to Canada on a TRV and claim refugee status when you arrive here.

joksuela

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi I'm from srilanka. .Right now my country is under attack of terrorists.. We are in fear of sending our children to school..n my spouse to work too..can we come to Canada as a refugee as immediately.. Plz help me someone..whole my country is in danger.. Plz help have two kids .
You are taking opportunism to the next level! Why the hell would Canada offer you protection "immediately"?! An individual terrorist attack is not a basis for an asylum claim, EVEN IF you/your family were personally injured in that attack. If you are really "in fear" for your children, move them to somewhere safe instead of taking advantage of a tragic accident for your plain economic benefit!
RIDICULOUS!

Reactions: senuju

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
While what happened is a tragedy, you're exaggerating the situation. Let's be practical. These horrific incidents happened just today. There is no school on Sundays (and definitely not on Easter Sundays).... and the whole of Srilanka is not under attack like you have mentioned.

Asylum is for people who are being persecuted, threatened or have risks to their lives at a personal level.In this case, all other Srilankans are at equal risk like yourself

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for your reply.. What is trv n how to apply..
A TRV is a tourist visa. Information on how to apply is on the IRCC web site. To be approved you must show strong ties to your home country and prove you have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. Even if you are able to get a TRV and travel to Canada, you should expect the refugee claim will be refused unless you have much stronger grounds for claiming asylum than you have stated here.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
A TRV is a tourist visa. Information on how to apply is on the IRCC web site. To be approved you must show strong ties to your home country and prove you have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. Even if you are able to get a TRV and travel to Canada, you should expect the refugee claim will be refused unless you have much stronger grounds for claiming asylum than you have stated here.
Thanks for your time..

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
You should also check if you are eligible to immigrate through one of the economic streams instead of the refugee/asylum path
Yes I already selected..but the thing is need urgently go..here still finds bombs.. No one knows when where will be blast.. All r in fear..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes I already selected..but the thing is need urgently go..here still finds bombs.. No one knows when where will be blast.. All r in fear..
The only option that would allow you to come quickly is the TRV. But again you must show strong ties to you’re home country to be approved and show you have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. Chances of the TRV being approved for your entire family is likely quite low. Also, the TRV only gets you here - you would then need to apply for refugee status and prove you qualify. As previously said, what’s happening right now does not qualify you for refugee status.

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
ok

ok thank you
but i am planning of hiring a immigration lawyer becouse the ban on me is becouse of my agents fault and my signs on the consent form attached with my application do not match with my signs on my passport and the embassy fees was also paid by his credit card .Are there any chances of ban reverse if i get help of any immigration lawyer i know it will be expensive but something is i have to do.

Misrepresentation is either direct or indirect, in this situation is indirect. So either direct or indirect, the applicant's suffers the consequences. There is no short cut into Canada. Don't waste your money hiring any Immigration lawyer of Consultants.