+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help

Alyssa

Aug 18, 2007
My family was granted an assylum status in the USA almost 8 years ago and all the mebers of my family have permenant residency as of this moment and soon they'll be all applying for citizenship in the USA. I am an exception. I arrived in the US illigaly ( so did my family) about 5 years ago and up to now the USA immigration hasn't given me any status at all saying that there was a time limit of 2 years for all the members of the family to apply for themselves, but my thing was that I was taking care of my sick grandmother and I was the only family there to take care of her, and only after she past away I was able to come to the US. Meanwhile my parents didn't know that they could have actually applied for me while I was in my country. So right now I'm stuck with my only document which is a birthcertificate from home, no job, no health insurance and the one thind that bothers me the most is theat I complitly depend on my parents who themselves need some helping hend. My question is if there is any way for me to immigrate to Canada. I speak, wright and understand english perfectly. Please help!

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Yes, you can immigrate to Canada. But you can't do it from the US becuase you weren't admitted legally. If you return to your home country, you can apply to immigrate to Canada.

You can get a free assessment as to whether you qualify for immigration here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/assess/canada-immigration-visa.htm