+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help

rana235

Dec 24, 2015
Hi. I have done bsc in applied accounting and i m acca finalist i wanted to ask can anyone tell me which course will b best for me my consultant tell me business accounting diploma from humber college and he said to me that if i got only 15 days long bank statement with an affidavit from my father in which he mention that i give him money for fee and living ..is this ok 15 days bank statement because i m bit confused .thanks in advance

Imrankhan2093

Sep 18, 2015
If you are applying for the first time you dont need any such documents. Check the SPP checklist.
If you have been rejected ever for Canada study permit then you are bound to apply under non spp category and for that you require this documents.
Further, its better to show at least last six or three month statement.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

rana235 said:
Hi. I have done bsc in applied accounting and i m acca finalist i wanted to ask can anyone tell me which course will b best for me my consultant tell me business accounting diploma from humber college and he said to me that if i got only 15 days long bank statement with an affidavit from my father in which he mention that i give him money for fee and living ..is this ok 15 days bank statement because i m bit confused .thanks in advance

1. Expect refusal if the program is just a simple diploma, make no sense to pursue it after already having a graduate degree.
2. Regarding finances, your consultant has really no idea what he is suggesting.