+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help!!!!

ammar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Hello Seniors,

I know this questions has being asked couple of times but i just want to confirm i got an ITA in july and the two month period is about to get over and i think i need more time so i am thinking of declining my ITA. I have 492 points so i was just wondering if i decline the ITA will i automatically be picked for the next round of invitations?

Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
if you have enough score as per next draw cut of score, then yes, you will be invited

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammar86 said:
Hello Seniors,

I know this questions has being asked couple of times but i just want to confirm i got an ITA in july and the two month period is about to get over and i think i need more time so i am thinking of declining my ITA. I have 492 points so i was just wondering if i decline the ITA will i automatically be picked for the next round of invitations?

Thanks
Most draws have been above 600 points (LMIA or PNP only). Some have been below, for people with high scores but who don't have LMIA or PNP. Those have stopped somewhere between the 470s and 450s, so you would be included in any of those draws. You can look at Ministerial Instructions on CIC's web page or their midyear report to see how many draws have included those below 600 points.