+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help

Nee

Feb 15, 2012
Hi, I have done B.sc (Honours) in Child Development and family relation 2006. I am house wife and I work part time in a Kindergarten school .I have a one year old child. Now I want to Study Diploma in Early child Education (2 years Diploma).
Q 1; After B.sc, can I Get visa for Diploma course? (Same subject area/ Related with my job)
Q 2: Can my Father in Law sponsor me from USA? (I live in Bangladesh)
Q 3: I have IELTS only 5.5 each band. Can I apply in University? If not? Which college is best and which Provence is best?
Q 4: Should I include my child and husband with me? Or show them as Tie. Can they join me later? How soon?

tiger007

Champion Member
Nee said:
Hi, I have done B.sc (Honours) in Child Development and family relation 2006. I am house wife and I work part time in a Kindergarten school .I have a one year old child. Now I want to Study Diploma in Early child Education (2 years Diploma).
Q 1; After B.sc, can I Get visa for Diploma course? (Same subject area/ Related with my job)
Q 3: I have IELTS only 5.5 each band. Can I apply in University? If not? Which college is best and which Provence is best?

Hi,

In my opinion...

1. Depends, Most probably No. Go for a PG level course.

3. Very low IELTS score, for University. May get admission to diploma programmes in colleges, but again that's a lower credential so a risk of not getting the visa. Usually getting min. 6.5, with no bands less than 6.0 is the standard score required for admission to PG programmes at colleges and for entry to Universities.

*** Consult other sources too.

Best of Luck.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nee said:
Q 4: Should I include my child and husband with me? Or show them as Tie. Can they join me later? How soon?
Hi,

2. It's possible and for sponsorship you need:
a. One reference letter (good if it's on official letter head) showing,
- Sponsor occupation
- Relationship to you
- Number of dependent they have!
- Full Contact details.
- One letter from the Sponsor's employer (on a letter head) showing;
1. Employer contact details.
2. Business address.
As your sponsor lives abroad, so you also need;
1. Sponsor passport copy with Visa status.
2. SIN number/Identity card, if any.
3. ITR details.
4. Bank statement.

4. Your spouse & child can join you and they need TRV, but it won't be easy to secure the same. They must file their own TRV application IMM 5257.