+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with WES PTU from Australia asap

Mani21115

Aug 16, 2015
Will my PTU degree be assessed when WES recieves my docs? And are all qualifications assessed by WES are displayed on same report ?

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Actually , for many masters , WES does not require your bachelors degree. Hence, they evaluated your masters. You can use that report as well. But if you want to mention your bachelors as well in EE, then you will need to wait for final report once your bachelor docs reach WES.

Mani21115

Aug 16, 2015
Actually , for many masters , WES does not require your bachelors degree. Hence, they evaluated your masters. You can use that report as well. But if you want to mention your bachelors as well in EE, then you will need to wait for final report once your bachelor docs reach WES.
This means when my bachelors docs reach WES, they will assess them automatically and prepare a new report for me ??

Mani21115

Aug 16, 2015
Also at which stage of EE do we need to show the finances- bank statements? I am keeping a healthy balance from 2 months but i have to start a study here for PR for which i will have pay $$$$ every month. Means in the coming months, while my EE Profile active, all my salary will be going for living+$$$$ fees, though i will keep the saving account untouched.
Do current expenses have any effect on the financial situation?

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
When i get bachelors assessed and i get the downloadable pdf report, can i create express entry profile or i will have to wait till i get the paper report mailed to me ?
You dont need a paper report. In fact, I never received mine as I had opted for standard 7 dollar delivery. You only need pdf for EE application

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Also at which stage of EE do we need to show the finances- bank statements? I am keeping a healthy balance from 2 months but i have to start a study here for PR for which i will have pay $$$$ every month. Means in the coming months, while my EE Profile active, all my salary will be going for living+$$$$ fees, though i will keep the saving account untouched.
Do current expenses have any effect on the financial situation?
If you have minimum required amount in savings account, then your current expenses does not matter. You just need to show that you actually have more amount than what is required for EE application.

Mani21115

Aug 16, 2015
If you have minimum required amount in savings account, then your current expenses does not matter. You just need to show that you actually have more amount than what is required for EE application.
Thanks.
At what stage they are needed? At the time of creating EE profile??

Last edited:

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Thanks.
At what stage they are needed? At the time of creating EE profile??
They are needed at the time of creating profile but must be 6 months old. If not 6 months old, you need to show source of funds or need a gift deed. Also, these funds should be left intact in the savings account till the application is complete and PR is received.

Reactions: Mani21115