+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help with visa

tracytran

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Hi everyone, i have 2 years lmo based work permit, i sent out my pnp nomination application 2 months ago and havent got aor yet. i want to apply for a new visa, could i apply for a visa now or wait until i have result on my pnp?do i need to apply for new work permit or i still can use my lmo based work permit?thanks

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
tracytran said:
Hi everyone, i have 2 years lmo based work permit, i sent out my pnp nomination application 2 months ago and havent got aor yet. i want to apply for a new visa, could i apply for a visa now or wait until i have result on my pnp?do i need to apply for new work permit or i still can use my lmo based work permit?thanks
DID u send the application for PNP nomination to province or did u send to CIO-Sydney for federal processing... ?

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi you need to tell us where you applied/? coz the processing time varies depends on different provinces, right now it is pretty slow in Toronto and AB, SK is faster right now, but it still takes time, so, if i were you, i will apply the visa first and on the application form choose have applied immigration. Good luck and hope you can get it soon.
you can check the timeline here
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees
hope that helps.

tracytran

Star Member
May 25, 2013
I haven't got Aor for pnp program yet.according to bcpnp, the processing time is 14 to 16 weeks since the date I they received my application.now it has been 9 weeks I haven't got any mail/email from them.should I call them? I check my bank account but nothing to show that they deduct money from my account