+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with Uploading Schedule A declaration form

The_Dark_Knight

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Hi Folks,

Need small help regarding Upload of Schedule A - Background declaration Form for my child's sponsorship application.
I had submitted a Paper application that has now been linked to my CIC Online Account.

CIC has approved me as a sponsor & the next step would be to upload a completed Schedule A form (IMM5669)

I have a few questions on which I am seeking help :

1. On the Online Account where the application is linked, I do not see any option to 'Upload' any document.
Where can I find that ?

2. Will I get a message in my Account with steps & options to complete the form ?
Will that message contain any link to a page/panel where I can find the Upload feature ?

I have failed to get any relevant info while researching online & calls are not going through on CIC Call Center (tried multiple times over many days).

So, I have turned to this forum, hoping to get some help.

Thanks a lot in advance !

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
The_Dark_Knight said:
Hi Folks,

Need small help regarding Upload of Schedule A - Background declaration Form for my child's sponsorship application.

CIC has approved me as a sponsor & the next step would be to upload a completed Schedule A form (IMM5669)

I have a few questions on which I am seeking help :

1. On the Online Account where the application is linked, I do not see any option to 'Upload' any document.
Where can I find that ?

2. Will I get a message in my Account with steps & options to complete the form ?
Will that message contain any link to a page/panel where I can find the Upload feature ?

I have failed to get any relevant info while researching online & calls are not going through on CIC Call Center (tried multiple times over many days).

So, I have turned to this forum, hoping to get some help.

Thanks a lot in advance !
i am facing the same problem. i got SA today for my dependent child.
from what i read in the pdf file, they said that they will send the instruction within 5 business days.
i will check mycic account tomorrow again. they will probably run batch at night.

ngrv

Jun 8, 2017
a quick question, Does schedule A form generate bar-code when we validate the form? I am not getting bar-code but I am getting message that form successfully validated

C

Classic Chucks

a quick question, Does schedule A form generate bar-code when we validate the form? I am not getting bar-code but I am getting message that form successfully validated
No barcode..