+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with PR stamping address for spouse on visit visa in Canada

siddartha

Oct 23, 2011
Hello everyone,

We applied the spouse Permanent Residency in Canada through the spouse sponsorship program while we were in India. However, my spouse has since traveled to Canada on a visit visa and now we are not in India to submit the passport, We have received an email asking us to submit my spouse's passport for PR stamping, but we're not sure which address to send it to in Canada. Now, we live in montreal.

Can anyone provide guidance on the address we should send the passport to for PR stamping in Canada?

Thank you in advance for your help!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Can anyone provide guidance on the address we should send the passport to for PR stamping in Canada?
First and key question: what does the letter to you say about this?

If it doesn't, short answer is contact IRCC, advise in Canada, provide updated address, and then wait for invitation to virtual landing. Current practice is no need to send passport.

siddartha

Oct 23, 2011
Hi Sir,

Thank you for responding , just now i got an email from IRCC. they are asking to access the portal and enter the address and submit your photo. thats it? can you plz help me with the new process. I came here 14 years back, i was thinking old style of sending passport. so help me with the process. Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Sir,

Thank you for responding , just now i got an email from IRCC. they are asking to access the portal and enter the address and submit your photo. thats it? can you plz help me with the new process. I came here 14 years back, i was thinking old style of sending passport. so help me with the process. Thanks
Yes, that's it. Follow the instructions.