+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with NOC Code

rudransingh

Dec 29, 2018
Hello guys

I am confused with my NOC code. Can you help me understand which NOC code I should pick? My job description goes like,

(1) programmatically reading, parsing and processing Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) documents including 204, 990, 214, and 210 for Supply Chain operations;
(2) communicating with third party REST APIs using XML and JSON;
(3) working with UI and API for JDA Transportation Manager package, including routing optimization;
(4) working with Supply Chain Transportation related finance operations and processes including vouchering, freight bill matching, and automated controls for balancing and reconciliation; and
(5) implementing Supply Chain Transportation concepts and processes around vehicle routing (including VRP), carrier selection, tendering, shipment creation, and movement control.

IramK

Oct 18, 2021
Hello guys

I am confused with my NOC code. Can you help me understand which NOC code I should pick? My job description goes like,

(1) programmatically reading, parsing and processing Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) documents including 204, 990, 214, and 210 for Supply Chain operations;
(3) working with UI and API for JDA Transportation Manager package, including routing optimization;
(4) working with Supply Chain Transportation related finance operations and processes including vouchering, freight bill matching, and automated controls for balancing and reconciliation; and
(5) implementing Supply Chain Transportation concepts and processes around vehicle routing (including VRP), carrier selection, tendering, shipment creation, and movement control.
Hey did you get the NOC for your job duties??

IramK

Oct 18, 2021
Hello guys

I am also looking for NOC code for EDI Consultant but unable to get a correct one. Please help. @Rudra
Hey did you get the NOC for your job duties??
Some one suggesting 2171 few suggesting 2174. Please help.