+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with my work experience and personal activity

gxxl1234

Nov 20, 2016
Hi, guys, this is my first thread.

I'm recently been invited to the CEC and I have a problem with filling the work experience and personal activity form.

I was hired in April 2016 with my study permit right after I graduated (CIC allows people to work full-time with study permit on holidays.) and work until now. In June 2016, I got my work permit from the US/CA border.

Question: When I filled my CRS form, I put June 2016 as my starting date for my job because April-June doesn't count for work experience with CIC. Now I'm working on my ITA forms, should I keep this starting date or changed it to April 2016 and what should I put under personal activity form?

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Hi, guys, this is my first thread.

I'm recently been invited to the CEC and I have a problem with filling the work experience and personal activity form.

I was hired in April 2016 with my study permit right after I graduated (CIC allows people to work full-time with study permit on holidays.) and work until now. In June 2016, I got my work permit from the US/CA border.

Question: When I filled my CRS form, I put June 2016 as my starting date for my job because April-June doesn't count for work experience with CIC. Now I'm working on my ITA forms, should I keep this starting date or changed it to April 2016 and what should I put under personal activity form?
hi I need help!!

my EE profile saying that I am eligible for both FSW and CEC!!
recently I received NOI but still I did not receive anything regarding CEC!
Could you explain!

sorry I can not help in your situation!!