+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with job letter.

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
I received an ita under fsw on jan 30.

I have 1 year job experience in india and 2 years of job experience in canada under noc code 6231.

6231 asks for licensing being mandatory

I have my canadian licence which i will attach to the application. Howver i dont have any licence for my indian work experience.

Will i get points for my indian work experience if i dont show the licence? My job letters from india and canada matches 90% of what is mentioned in the noc requirements .

Reactions: smethani

jamlabhai

Jul 7, 2019
Detroit
Category........
FSW

I have 1 year job experience in india and 2 years of job experience in canada under noc code 6231.

I have my canadian licence which i will attach to the application. Howver i dont have any licence for my indian work experience.

Will i get points for my indian work experience if i dont show the licence? My job letters from india and canada matches 90% of what is mentioned in the noc requirements .
Its alright, in India most Insurance agents don't need a licence. so your good to go

smethani

Sep 11, 2019
Hi, I have previously worked with ICICI pru Life and i wanted to know if IRDA licence will be necessary to produce under the NOC code 6231-Insurance Agents and Brokers?

smethani

Sep 11, 2019

Do we require licence as i am in a similar situation? Please help :(