+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with Foreign Worker application

Confused1999

May 19, 2009
I am writing up my foreign worker application as I have found someone oversea's that I am very interested in hiring here. Actually there is 2 of them but I know I will have to choose one only.

Does anyone know what I should or should not write on this application in order for it to pass and be accepted so that I can hire oversea.

Is there any hints that someone may have in writing up this application so that I can move forward to the next step. Also was advised that they will be contacting me by phone with also some questions. Does anyone know what they will be asking and what I should watching out for.

Any information regarding completing the hiring a foreign worker application would be greatly appreciated. I do not know what percentage they do hire or allow to hire oversea. Or if this application will be a waiste of my time.

As I am really tired of having problem with our local workers here. They either want to work under the table or just looking for a job well they are on lay off and then quiting. I have also had many drug addicts that I have layed off.

I would really like to hire this person and know that I will have a worker for at least a year or 2.

Thank you.

Getting very frustrated.

ryetams

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
first, what type of work are you trying to hire a foreign worker for?secondly, you have to follow procedures on how to hire a foreign worker you can check it here http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/index.shtml and lastly, im afraid that if its not a caregiver your trying to hire or the type of work doesnt fall to any of the 38 list of occupations, theres a very slim chance of getting a positive LMO due to the recession and unemployment rate of the country, trust me ive been there and done that... but you can try your luck. good luck :D

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
angel

hi! may i know what kind of job are you offering for the worker abroad.
i maybe of help to you. thank you.